I had my BA 3 years ago 750ml natrelle silicone under the muscle and now my left implant vibrates with bubbly feeling?

Breast augmentation concerns

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you. It is important to remember that a board certified plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, and concerns.

Having said that, you should go see your plastic surgeon. Online consultants are not the appropriate source of information for you; your plastic surgeon should be your resource when it comes to postoperative concerns.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

This is not a common late complaint but does occur early post-op due to air around the implants

hh,

This sort of complaint is not usual, and does not lend itself to visual inspection of photos. You should direct this question directly to the surgeon you entrusted with your care, as an exam is likely necessary. I hope that this helps.  Information concerning augmentation is found at the following link

Thomas M. DeWire Sr., MD (retired)
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant

hi, hhelms01.  Thanks for your question.  With any new change to your breast, you should go visit your plastic surgeon to be evaluated in-person. Good luck.

Vibration feeling after a breast augmentation 3 years ago

Hard to understand this vibration feeling from your breast augmentation.  To be on the safe side I would be evaluated by your plastic surgeon but it does not sound serious.

Change in silicone implants

Thank you for sharing your question. It is not unusual to have the sensation post op. However, you should schedule a appointment with your plastic surgeon for an evaluation. 

Change in Gel implant

You should see your PS and have an evaluation. In our office we use ultrasound to evaluate the integrity of gel implants and look for late seromas. Your PS may want to send you for an imaging study to look for a late fluid collection. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Vibration of implants

It is a bit unusual to feel vibration. Some patients get that early post-op due to muscle spasm.  Best to check it out during exam with your surgeon.

Change in sensation of silicone implant 3 years out

You should have your implants checked, preferably by the surgeon who placed them. It is probable that you are ok, but with a recent change, it is better to have an evaluation. You need to assure that the implant is intact. This can often be assessed with physical exam, but may require an imaging study.

Michele A. Shermak, MD

Thank you for your question. Having large implants placed as you have can predispose you to a higher rate of long term issues. If this is a new change and something that you have noticed recently I would recommend reviewing with your plastic surgeon for an examination. It may be worth while considering a breast ultrasound to assess the integrity of the implant and to assess if there are any fluid collection around the implant. Good luck.
Regards
Dr Guy Watts

Breast Implants

Thank you for your question about breast implants.

Since this is a new change, it is best that you be seen by your plastic surgeon to make sure that everything is okay with your breast implants.

You may also  see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have breast implant surgery or related procedure(s).

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS