Is Complete Tattoo Removal Possible?

I desperately want my tattoo gone. It is 8 years old and was done professionally with black ink. Based on my research I believe laser treatment to be the best option. I am concerned about the results though - I do NOT want a cover-up, and given the prominent nature of its placement it is important to me that my tattoo is 100% gone. My worst fear is that it comes out looking terribly and thus draws even more attention. How would you rate my outlook and how many treatments would be necessary?

Black ink tattoo removal

The short answer to your question is that it may be possible to remove your entire tattoo especially if it is black ink. That being said it could take multiple treatments up to 16 to completely remove the tattoo. The laser is the only effective option. Good luck in your area.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon