Should I do lipo light? (Photo)

I had a c section 3 months ago should I do lipo light

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck

I suggest seeing a body contouring physician.  You will not get a good result with liposuction alone and need skin removal to get an improved body shape and fat reduction.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lipo Light?

Thank you very much for your question.

Based on the picture, it is difficult to make an assessment.

The bigger question is what you are actually trying to achieve with surgery.  I recommend consulting with a plastic surgeon to discuss your goals, and they will recommend a surgery that can meet them.  Best of luck!

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Liposuction three months after a C-section.

It's probably too early three months after C-section have liposuction of any kind. The photograph is not enough to adequately assess your specific situation. Depending on your expectations of the procedure liposuction might be disappointing. Laser assisted liposuction will not correct skin that is in surplus.

Liposuction - for tummy 3 months after C-section

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • First, you need to wait another 3 months to recovery from your C-section and pregnancy.
  • If you are planning more children and still have excess fat and loose skin, liposuction and panniculectomy (removing of overhanging skin) may be the right operation for you.
  • If you have finished having children, then a tummy tuck will give you a much better result than liposucton -
  • It appears your muscles are badly stretched and need to be repaired.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Lipo light

From your photos you need a full tummy tuck to address the excess skin and fat. You most lightly need muscle tightening as well.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Should I do Lipo Light?

By the term lipo light, I'm assuming you're talking about some type of laser liposuction. From the photos you have included, it would be my opinion that a tummy tuck to address the laxity of the overlying skin would better treat your condition. Only an exam by a qualified plastic surgeon can best determine what the options would be for you. If there is a fair amount of fat below the belly muscles, then some weight loss prior to a tummy tuck would improve the results. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS