Should I do lipo light? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 6
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck
Based on the picture, it is difficult to make an assessment.
The bigger question is what you are actually trying to achieve with surgery. I recommend consulting with a plastic surgeon to discuss your goals, and they will recommend a surgery that can meet them. Best of luck!
Liposuction three months after a C-section.
You might also like...
Liposuction - for tummy 3 months after C-section
- First, you need to wait another 3 months to recovery from your C-section and pregnancy.
- If you are planning more children and still have excess fat and loose skin, liposuction and panniculectomy (removing of overhanging skin) may be the right operation for you.
- If you have finished having children, then a tummy tuck will give you a much better result than liposucton -
- It appears your muscles are badly stretched and need to be repaired.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Should I do Lipo Light?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.