If 4000cc is harvested during a BBL is 1200-1400cc per check possible? (Photos)

I would like to know if a surgeon harvested 4000cc during a BBL could they transfer 1200-1400 CC's per cheek? I realize the process includes removingbblood, fluid, etc? However would this be a reasonable request? I have post a wish pic and my pic. In a completely separate procedure I plan to have a tummy tuck with muscle repair. I just want to know could a board certified surgeon with experience achieve this or should I plan for 2 bbls and then a TT with muscle repair?

BBL

It is hard to predict how much fat can be removed in a single setting to get you to the results you desire. But it may be possible.

If 4000cc is harvested during a BBL is 1200-1400cc per check possible?

In my opinion, you would want as much removed as possible up to 5 liters and as much transferred as possible.  This would probably be more than 1500 cc per buttock.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. 

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.   Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I consider that the cc amount you will like to have is a bit excessive, but everyone has it's own preferences, besides that I will recommend a personal evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you to achieve your goals!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

1200 to 1400 cc per cheek might be excessive

You are right that the amount of fat removed is not anywhere near the amount of fat reinjected since processing the fat to remove the dead cells, blood, and other components that are not suitable for a fat graft means reinjecting a fat concentrate that is, typically, between 1/3 to 1/2 of the original lipoaspirate.

I recently looked at about 100 BBL's to determine that my average patient gets approximately 580 cc of fat injected into each buttocks cheek, with around 900 cc per cheek being on the high end of that scale. If the procedure is done correctly, you likely wouldn't need or want much over that amount injected to produce the results you are after. Remember that the liposuction will be affecting your waist/hips/abdomen, as will the tummy tuck (which can be done during the same operative session or in a later session as you noted in your question). However, you should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your specifics and determine the best surgical plan for you.

Best wishes!

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD