What can be done with saggy cheeks and jowls in late 20s? (photos)

I'm 29 and I have saggy cheeks, jowls and nasolabial lines. Is facelift the only option for me since I've had permanent filler (aquamid) in my mid cheek area and it seems like it made my cheeks look even more saggy than before, and I have discoloration in the places where it had been injected.

Jowls and Nasolabial folds

Thank you for your question and pictures.  Although I can't visualize your entire face, I believe a deep injection of filler such as Voluma or Radiesse would fill your upper cheek and provide more definition to your cheek bones while simultaneously providing a lifting effect for your nasolabial folds and jowls.  These injections would be done deep under the skin to prevent visibility and palpability.  An alternative would be non-surgical skin tightening (e.g. ThermiTight, Ulthera), but would not provide the benefit of added volume that I think would be aesthetic.  Have a blessed day!

Pasadena Physician

Non surgical ULTHERAPY, and filler

In your late 20s with mild laxity and jowls, the use of ULTHERAPY followed by fillers in strategic areas can make a marked improvement. This device works by heating your collagen and deeper layers with ultrasound. I find it more predictable than Thermage. No chance of discolouration with HA fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane and others. All the bestDr Davin Lim, Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist