How do I get rid of these red spots ? Acne ? Post inflamatory hyper-pigmentation ? (photos)

I am using glycolic acid 10% pads by loreal nightly as instructed. I do not get a tingle feeling, i do not know if it is working, it has been 6days. I have had this problem on my face for over a year, they are smooth flat red spots! Anything i can buy! I have tried salycilic acid 2% face wash, whitening mask exfoliant, 2x sulfur,1%hydrocortisone cream. Aloe vera gel seemed to work then after a period of time stopped.

Red spots on face

It is very difficult to tell what is going on from the pictures but one possibility is flat warts. if you have not seen a board certified dermatologist you should and get a definitive treatment

Nashville Dermatologist

Acne scars

Thanks for your question. You' re going to have to get a higher quality multi product skin care system to address this. Professional peels can help, like a TCA peel, which is not something you can buy yourself. An example of an excellent system is the ZO Skinhealth Hyperpigmentation Kit, combined with Retin A. You can go to the ZO Skinhealth website and use their doctor finder to see who carries it near you. Laser skin resurfacing can also be quite helpful. 
Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician