Do I have to pay not only for the BBL but lipo for the belly/thighs/back fat?

If I'm planing on getting BBL an they have to take fat from belly thighs back . I have to pay for not only the BBL plus lipo for the fat ?

BBL refers to the combination of liposuction (usually from back, belly & flanks) and then transferring the fat to the buttocks and hips. There can be additional costs if you need more than the usual number of liposuction areas (like the thighs and arms).

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Pricing for Lipo and BBL

Generally the pricing for BBL includes the liposuction, Often the price can depend on how much liposuction you will require. Ususally, if you are larger and more work is required to create a good cosmetic result with regard to both liposuction and the buttock augmentation, the price can be higher.

Burton M. Sundin, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

BBL fees

Usually the price for BBL includes liposuction of the areas that will be harvested in order to get fat for injection. 

There is no BBL without liposuction.

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

BBL fees

I charge a flat fee for the surgeon’s fee, which includes the liposuction and the injection. I may increase the surgeon’s fee if we are harvesting more than usual fat because it will take more time and work. There also may be variability on the anesthesia and facility fee depending on how much time in the OR we predict. You can generally expect to pay anywhere from $6,500 to $8,500 depending on many variables.

Joel Patrick Maier, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Pricing for additional lipo with BBL

Pricing varies with each surgeon.  In general, a Brazilian Butt Lift includes liposuction to harvest the fat needed to enlarge the buttocks and reshape the torso.  The areas that I liposuction vary with the individual, but most commonly include the tummy, love handles and lower back.  Many of my patients desire additional liposuction while they are already under anesthesia - this is performed at an additional cost.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

What do I pay for a BBL?

Typically the way a quote works in my office is that we will charge for the areas of liposuction, time allotted in the operating room, use of facilities, and staff. Each office has their own way of building the price, but the time it takes to perform the procedure is always going to have its cost.

Thank you for your question!

Melinda Lacerna, MD FACS