How long for the pain after Sculpsure completely disappear?

Post treatment soreness

Most patients describe feeling discomfort, not pain, following treatment. Like they've done a really hard workout. It should resolve within a week. Hope this helps. 

Post treatment soreness

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Pain after SculpSure

I've had patients say the pain after Sculpsure feels like doing a ton of crunches, it's a good pain, means its working. The soreness can last up to about a week, you are able to go right back to normal activities.

Pain after SculpSure

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. There should be very minimal discomfort after SculpSure as a few patients have complained of minor soreness that quickly dissipates after the procedure. Keep in mind that the recovery horizon for SculpSure includes 6-12 weeks with the patient able to resume normal activities once the treatment is over. I suggest that you next consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

SculpSure

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

SculpSure Treatment Sites

Some patients tolerate SculpSure treatments better than others. Some may experience temporary redness, tenderness, swelling and tissue firmness on the treatment sites. Tenderness may last up to two weeks. Patients are encouraged to gently massage the area twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes and are able to use a cold compress and/or acetaminophen to help relieve any discomfort. Many people resume normal daily activities including exercise immediately post treatment. Physical activity with proper hydration helps mobilize fat via lymphatic system which promotes the elimination process of the dead fat cells. 

SculpSure Treatment Sites

Pain after SculpSure

I can speak from my own experience, tenderness in spots where the treatment is administered is normal and common.  It can last up to 2 weeks.  But pain is not normal.  You should check back in with the provider about your symptoms.

Pain after SculpSure

Pain after Sculpsure

In our practice we have not seen any significant pain after Sculpsure.   There can be a few days of tenderness in the area but that should not require pain medication or any treatment.   If you continue to have pain, check pain with the clinic that did your procedure

Pain after Sculpsure

Pain after SculpSure

Pain after SculpSure is unusual. The area is expected to be sore but not painful.  I would follow up with your provider to be evaluated.

Pain after SculpSure

Unusual for pain after Sculpsure

Like others, this is very unusual. Our clinic has treated over 400 patients to date, and we have never had prolonged pain after Sculpsure. Muscle soreness has been described, as has 'knots' due to collagen tightening, but we have not had prolonged pain/ neuropraxia- unlike Coolsculpting. I suggest seeing your Specialist clinic who performed this procedure for a medical examination and some pain killers like pre-gabapentin. Easily sorted by your Sculpsure provider. All the best, Dr Davin Lim Fiori Institute of Skin and Body
Brisbane, Australia. 

Unusual for pain after Sculpsure

Brisbane, Australia. 

Pain After Sculpsure -- Not Common

In my practice pain is very minimal with sculpsure treatment.  I suggest you see an expert or speak to your MD if you are concerned about your previous treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer

Pain After Sculpsure -- Not Common

Pain after SculpSure is very unusual

Any pain at all after SculpSure is very unusual, but also short lived and temporary.  Please massage the treated area 5-10 minutes twice/day, this may help the discomfort dissipate.

Pain after SculpSure is very unusual