Is venus legacy safe for me?

I had melanoma on my leg 4 years ago. I have been doing face and neck treatments every few months after the initial 6 for over a year. I would like to do my thighs . Should I be worried since I had cancer.

Venus Legacy in regard to post melanoma

Venus legacy is a radio frequency
technology  . Therefore , it is deemed safe and does not change the skin
cells that would promote skin cancer . However , due to the level of
fear that the patient is expressing it would be best to consult with
their dermatologist prior to initiating treatment . 

Skin Laxity and Lifting -- ThermiRF, Exilis Ultra, Thermage/Ultherapy, Fillers or Sculptra

Venus Legacy is very safe and is great for skin tightening and cellulite.  It's a staple treatment in my practice especially post liposuction.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Venus Legacy after melanoma

There is no issue with you receiving treatments on your body. Remember that Venus Legacy is radio frequency just like the Venus Freeze being done to your face and neck. It would not have any affect on skin cancers or cause issues with prior removals. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."