Transgender FFS procedures! Is it possible to look natural + stunning... (photos)

... without losing natural beauty + ethnic features of face? What FFS procedures would I need to look stunning but not over done? I'm worried about rhinoplasty because I feel that my nose is so complicated + I'm worried about the pinched or unnatural look of some rhinos I've seen. I feel that my profile side view vs my front facing pic are two different people. Would FFS change me radically or would subtle changes be the goal for my FFS? Do i need a lip lift, or would balancing the asymmetry of my lips be enough? I wanna look gorgeous- What would you do?

Facial feminization surgery FFS

Thank you for your question and photos. You definitely are at a good starting point as you look feminine already. I certainly think you would like subtle changes that adds to your feminine beauty. In terms of your nose, I understand the fear of bad rhinoplasty. A slightly shorter tip and soft feminine bridge without looking too scoopy can look great. A lip lift will be helpful to you but won't eliminate the asymmetry. you may still need lip augmentation for more volume. You could think about brow bone reduction with hairline lowering or jaw contouring as well. Pictures don't always tell the full story, so seek a consultation with a surgeon who knows FFS. Good luck

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon