Transgender FFS procedures! Is it possible to look natural + stunning... (photos)

... without losing natural beauty + ethnic features of face? What FFS procedures would I need to look stunning but not over done? I'm worried about rhinoplasty because I feel that my nose is so complicated + I'm worried about the pinched or unnatural look of some rhinos I've seen. I feel that my profile side view vs my front facing pic are two different people. Would FFS change me radically or would subtle changes be the goal for my FFS? Do i need a lip lift, or would balancing the asymmetry of my lips be enough? I wanna look gorgeous- What would you do?

Enhancing your ethnic beauty

I think your hair, skin tone, and beautiful eyes really show your ethnicity, and these can be not just preserved but highlighted with the proper procedures.  First I would recommend forehead contouring with hairline advancement to lift your eyebrows, let more light into your eyes, and allow you to pull your hair back without worrying about showing any temporal recession.  Second, I would consider a rhinoplasty (nose job).  Some of your ethnicity is in your nose, but changing it would make a big difference in your facial femininity, and I don't think it would compromise your exotic look.  I think I can see some of your top teeth with your mouth relaxed in that first photo, and if that is the case a lip lift would likely end up making too much of your teeth show at rest.  Small and less important touches you could consider would be to add some volume to your cheeks with filler or implants, and your chin a little wide and adjusting it would make it more feminine.  You have some great assets already will certainly be able to reach your goal.  Good luck on this exciting journey. 

Bryan Rolfes, MD

Minneapolis Otolaryngologist

Facial feminization surgery FFS

Thank you for your question and photos. You definitely are at a good starting point as you look feminine already. I certainly think you would like subtle changes that adds to your feminine beauty. In terms of your nose, I understand the fear of bad rhinoplasty. A slightly shorter tip and soft feminine bridge without looking too scoopy can look great. A lip lift will be helpful to you but won't eliminate the asymmetry. you may still need lip augmentation for more volume. You could think about brow bone reduction with hairline lowering or jaw contouring as well. Pictures don't always tell the full story, so seek a consultation with a surgeon who knows FFS. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon