My penis and buttocks are almost black. How to lighten them?

Im 27 year asian guy. Penis and buttocks are almost black remaining my body skin tone is fair. How to make them to remian body tone.

Melarase creams for the body to lighten the penis and anal areas

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Dark discoloration of the private areas takes time to lighten. We recommend application of Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams twice daily. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

How do you lighten private parts and buttocks?

East Asian and Indian skin is prone to hyperpigmentation.

Chronic moisture can cause skin irritation and result in hyperpigmentation of the inner thighs , posterior thighs and knees, underarms, buttocks and back. 

Before you spend $$ on peels or IPL, try these topicals.

This is called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). 

I recommend Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams from Kare Skin as well as a broad spectrum sunblock like Spectrase. Bothe are from Kare Skin. Scler-x post inflammatory hyperigmentation relief complex is a great supplement to take as well. See link below. 

Spectrase is a wide spectrum sunblock SPF 50+that is also recommended to prevent ongoing inflammation.