Hyperpigmentation after tattoo removal.

This doctor messed my leg up trying to do tattoo Removel , it look like I got chicken pops on my leg from white spots and dark spots, I'm thinking just cut it out, I had like 3 sets of skin pen it did generate my skin a little but didn't help the white spots?? Can anybody help me out I could inbox photos??

Hyperpigmentation Cessation with Lightening creams and aerolase laser

This can happen after any laser treatments. Lightening creams and aerolase laser does well to help this.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer.

Hyperpigmentation

Lightening skin and laser can improve skin pigmentation. It is easier to remove dark spots or hyperpigmentation. Hypopigmentation is harder to treat but the color can be improved with cosmetic laser to match your natural skin color. Good luck!

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Hypopigmentation from tattoo removal

Light spots are hypopigmentation and are hard to improve. Removing a tattoo with surgery is going to leave a scar much worse than what you currently have is my guess. The problem is that there isn't enough loose skin in this area to close the wound after excision often.

Steven F. Weiner, MD