Bumps/hives in the tattoed/laser treated area (Photo)

I had my first laser removal treatment done 2 weeks ago on my full sleeve. 2 weeks later (yesterday) some bumps/hives showed up in the treated tattooed area closer to my wrist, and it does itch. I started taking an otc antihistamine (reactine), but I find it odd that the bumps are restricted to only being inside the tattooed area and not anywhere else around the body. Is this something that is consistent with a common allergy or should I view it as some serious skin condition developing?

Bumps from tattoo removal

This doesn't appear to be an allergy. This could be just part of the healing process or early scar formation. Please discuss with your provider.