Surgery 6/21; Opening seems like it isn't healing? (Photos)

Both breast have openings underneath..However my left breast hurts a lot on the side,but the left side has the smaller opening..The right side doesn't hurt not near as much as the left side,but the right side has a bigger opening..Also leaking yellowish/orange looking fluid from both breast both day and night,but mostly at night...I was told to use Vaseline and gauze..wear sports bra during the day and none at night due to where the openings are...please help

Secondary healing

It looks like you have some delayed healing of your incision. You need to follow the wound care instructions that your surgeon gives to you.