How can i change back the color of my labia from black to pink again? (photo)

I have sought a gynacologist and found no infection. im a virgin. Can anyone tell me what product to buy in the drugstore to whiten vagina area, lighten it back,i am fair complexion, i didnt feel any hormonal vagina lips and everything internal is black . Also when i open my legs wide the skin below the vagina is can i change back the color of both,can you tell me what to use to shave hair aside from razor which traditional people use, I want to have hairless smooth nude vagina like teens nowadays.any new gadget? i have a hairy vagina.

Labial discoloration and Melarase creams

Labial discoloration can be improved with topical creams, including Melarase AM and Melarase PM used twice daily on the affected areas. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS