Hot Sculpting vs Sculpsure are these the same or is one better than another?

I am wondering if Fotona Hot Sculpting and Sculpsure is the same or if one is better than another? They are both laser fat removal and tightening.

#sculpsure/#Body Contouring/ #Hi Definition Procedures

Sculpsure is a noninvasive 1060nm diode laser treatment that removes up to 25% of stubborn fat in the treated area in 25 minutes.It is FDA approved for the abdomen and flanks. It is safe if you get pregnant in the future.

The body contouring effects are seen in as quick as six weeks with final results at 12 weeks.

The results are permanent as long as you maintain your weight and health.

The laser targets and destroys the fat cells only which are then naturally removed from the body. Since the laser does not affect the skin or muscle it can be used on all skin colors and there has been no reported incidents of burns when treated by a properly trained physician. It is protective since it alternates heating and cooling.

It has four applicators that can be customized to treat the areas of stubborn fat.

If a second treatment is needed we wait at least six weeks and usually closer to 12.

If you notice lumps after (which I've never seen) I would recommend massage. You should also alert your surgeon.

There is no downtime and you can resume your normal activities right after the treatment. There may be some soreness in the area for a few days for which you can take ibuprofen or tylenol. A cold compress can also be used.

Sculpsure is not used for skin tightening however some of our patients have seen this. If more skin tightening is needed we have combined this with thermi or Ulthera for a complete treatment. Sculpsure is recommended for stubborn areas of fat that are not being lost by diet and exercise. It is not a weight loss treatment

Since I have both a coolsculpting and sculpsure I am working on protocols of utilizing both of these depending upon what areas need to be treated and the response to the treatment.

I have used sculpsure on other areas other than the abdomen with very good results.

I also use a Vectra 3D imaging system to try and show people what their treatment areas could look like.

Since Sculpsure outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Sculpsure or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr Schwartz

Tested technology with Sculpsure

Sculpsure is made by Cynosure, a well known, highly reputable laser company (also invented lasers such as Picosure and Excel V). This company has taken steps to pass this laser under FDA approval, a long, and lengthy process of approval based upon safety and results. This is similar to devices such as Coolsculpting. 
Other companies 'short cut' this process, hence the safety and results may not be as good. 

I can not say that Sculpsure is better than Hot Sculpting, but all I can advice is that Sculpsure has scientifically proven results of up to 24% reduction of fat in one 25 minute treatment, with the added bonus of absolute SAFETY. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Fotona vs SculpSure

Fotona is currently not FDA-approved and the percent of fat reduction from their TightSculpting treatments are not readily available. SculpSure is an FDA-approved, non-invasive fat reduction treatment with up to 25% in fat reduction, which is a significant amount. When making a decision regarding the best treatment for you, it is best to go with a treatment that is FDA-cleared with posted results. You may see a video on how SculpSure works above. Good luck!

Jennifer Levine, MD

Sculpsure has been tested

Sculpsure results have passed FDA inspection and trials. The results were approved by the FDA which is a tough standard.  Other competitors are trying to break into fat melting, but are relying on marketing and not going through the rigorous testing required by the FDA.

SculpSure and Liposuction

Sculpsure is the newest non invasive device and gives a great reduction in fat, smiliar to coolsculpting without as much downtime.  You only get about 15-25% reduction at a single treatment as opposed to liposuction which can be used ton contour the entire area at once.  Please see an expert in body shaping. Best, Dr. Emer.

SculpSure not the same as Fotona Hot Sculpting

SculpSure is the world's first FDA indicated laser for non surgical fat reduction of the abdomen and flanks.  It takes only 25 minutes to complete, it is not painful and there is no down time.  There will be on average a 25% reduction in the targeted fat areas.  It is not Fotona Hot Sculpting!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Hot vs. Warm Sculpsure

Cannot find much info on Google about HOT, so little info. SculpSure is warm, painless, 25 min., and no recovery. The Fontana web site shows pretty red skin after which is different. I have found the parameters here result in 25% fat killing and absorption which has been worked out to be safe, no recovery, and low risk with WARM Sculpsure.