How can I get rid of my inner thigh fat bulges? (Photo)

I am 5', 52-year old female who is menopausal & does moderate exercise weekly (4 days/week) on a low-fat, low carb diet. Tried various exercises, diets, & Vevazz which helped minimally on my left thigh only. Would coolsculpting or smartlipo laser liposuction work? I am not a fan of any surgical options unless absolutely needed but am willing to try if it helps get rid of the fat. Any words of wisdom would greatly help this extremely frustrated and depressed lady!!

Inner Thigh Bulges

A:  Localized pockets of fat on the inner thighs are perfect for CoolSculpting!  A personal consultation will determine if you have the "right amount" because if you have "too much" or "too little," CoolSculpting can leave you with contour irregularities. 

Washington Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting inner thighs

Coolsculpting is a great option for the inner thighs.  I even like it more that liposuction sometimes because the fat reduction is slower and allows time for the skin to retract.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

CoolSculpting for inner thighs

CoolSculpting is an excellent option to treat the inner thigh region because it is non invasive and ideal for someone with a healthy lifestyle. You may need several sessions for optimal results but I fell you would get there with CoolSculpting. That being said liposuction would also be effective and may only require 1 session. It can also be performed with local anesthesia and light sedation and recovery while longer than CoolSculpting should also be manageable. But it is an invasive procedure and CoolSculpting should help you with visible improvement. Hope this Helps
All the best
Dr Soni

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

How can I get rid of my inner thigh fat bulges?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend visiting a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedures, and determine an option fits you best. 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Non surgical fat reduction

Coolsculpting is an ideal non surgical treatment option for the reduction of fat bulges. Typically best results are achieved after 2 sessions in the same area so be prepared for that, but there is zero downtime, no anesthesia and the procedure is non invasive. Good luck!

Janet Allenby, DO
Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Inner thigh fat bulges?

There are a number of treatment options available to you for your inner thighs, whether surgical or non-surgical. Which represents the best choice will depend on how much fat you want to lose, how quickly you want to see the effects, what degree of aggravation you are willing to go through,and of course, how much you are willing to spend to accomplish all this. Surgery, such as lipo, will certainly give you the better and faster results, but you will deal with the post-op effects of bruising, tenderness, swelling, drainage, and wearing a compression garment. Non-invasive choices avoid all the surgical effects, but will take longer, and will not provide as much fat reduction. They will also likely require more numerous treatments performed over time. Depending on how much fat you want gone, you may have to do so many treatments that it actually becomes more costly than undergoing lipo. You should see an experienced cosmetic surgeon who can evaluate you, review all the options with you, and help you determine what will best meet your expectations and goals.

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is an excellent non surgical option for reducing fat in the inner thighs. Please have an in person exam to determine candidacy. Dr. Kathleen Morno

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting Versus Coolsculpting

Cool sculpting improves the fat but 20% per treatment, and often requires multiple applicators to be used to get contouring and a few treatments. I suggest a VASER hi definition procedure which gives much more contouring and shaping. Please consult with a VASER body contouring specialist. Best, Dr. Emer.

Inner thigh fat....

There is no debating that Liposuction will provide for you the best results.  I would strongly recommend avoiding Laser Liposuction.   Laser Lipo creates lots of scar tissue under your skin that makes revisions VERY difficult.   I see a lot of patients who come to me with very bad results from laser liposuction procedures.  Fixing them is very tough! 
As far as non-invasive options.   We had CoolSculpting for about 1.5 years and got rid of it due to too many unhappy patients.  We now have a machine called Ultrashape with excellent results and very happy patients!

Non surgical inner thigh treatment

Hi,

Thank you for your photo and your question. Non invasive CoolSculpting is an excellent means of reducing unwanted fat.  It is effective, although maximal improvement will require more than one treatment.   Many candidates opt for coolsculpting which has no downtime and requires no anesthesia  even though surgery can reduce the unwanted fat more quickly.  Good Luck,

Beverly Friedlander, MD

Beverly Friedlander, MD
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon