What Is The Cost of Cellulaze? Are The Results Permanent?

Hi, I suffer from severe cellulite. I am so excited about this new cellulaze procedure, however I am concerned about the cost..i am wondering if the results are permanent. My surgeon is trying to tell me its a permanent fix. Is this true?

Cellulaze cost estimate

This is a wonderful question! Cost is always a factor when deciding on a cosmetic procedure as well as the longevity of the results. Cellulaze is a great option when faced with the rippling and dimpling of cellulite. Cellulaze is the only permanent treatment available to treat cellulite allowing your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon the ability to attack the three major causes. Once this procedure is completed your results are able to be maintained with a healthy diet and lifestyle. Pricing is dependent on the amount of areas treated. I typically will price the first area at $1500 with additional areas priced at $1000 each. One area is equivalent to 6" x 8" measurement. Please be sure that all costs are included with you quote as some facilities will charge separately for operating room and anesthesia fees. A good cost estimate with my practice would be $7000 for everything. This will allow for four areas to be treated as well as your facility and anesthesia fees and your post-operative kit which includes everything you will need for post care. I hope you have found this information helpful and wish you luck!

South Bend Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze cost

The cost of Cellulaze will depend on the number and size of areas of the body to be treated.  It could be as low as $2,500 if one or 2 areas are treated, but as high as several thousand dollars if multiple areas are treated.   Other costs to consider when deciding on this treatment is the anesthesia.  A general anesthesia will be more costly than a local anesthesia.  I tend to do these under a local anesthesia unless other types of surgeries are being done concurrently.   Treatment results are long lasting.   Studies are showing the improvements from the Cellulaze treatment lasting 2-3 years.  Further studies are on going.   

Steven Svehlak, MD

Cellulaze costs

Cost of cellulaze depends on the area on which you want treated. Each surgeon has their own pricing, it is best to have a consultation to get more information about procedure and price.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cost and Results of Cellulaze

The treatment could take over two hours on severe cases and prices should be around 5,000 dollars. Severe cases will have significant improvement and the results should be long lasting.

Cellulaze, a minimally invasive cellulite reduction treatment, costs vary but the results seem to be permanent at two years.

Cellulaze is the first proven minimally invasive surgical procedure that appears to permanently treats cellulite. The costs depend on how large an area on your buttock and or thigh is treated and whether you require an anesthetic. The procedure has been proven to be effective in reducing cellulite in clinical trials and in patients followed out to two years.

Laurie Casas, MD

Cellulaze for long lasting treatment of cellulite

Thanks for your questions, chiefette.  The cost of Cellulaze is based on how much cellulite is being treated, and has been noted on realself to be around $5700.  Since Cellulaze is such a new procedure, results are only going back a few years, but they have not changed on the patients that were in the studies if they maintained their weight and lifestyle well.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze , permanence, cost

Cellulaze treatments have been performed for three years. It appears that it is lasting to date without a need for touch ups.                               Pricing seems to be pretty much uniform around the country.                                 

$3500 seems to be at the low end for one area of the thighs, both sides

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Cost and Results

The average cost is $5,000-$7,000 depending on the size of the area to be treated and the city or town where you choose to have your cellulite laser treatment. Clinical studies have shown results can last for one year or more. However, it is important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regimen to continue to enjoy Cellulaze cellulite laser results.

Cellulaze cost and treatment

The cost varies by the areas treated - you can expect to probably pay somewhere between $4000 - $10,000, depending on how much surface area needs to be treated.  The results are long-lasting - patients who are 2-3 years out (from the study) still have the same improvements they saw after the initial healing.  We won't know about 5-10-15 years down the road until the technology has been around that long, but in general, any improvement in cellulite that even lasts a year or two after 1 treatment is pretty amazing!  Good luck!

Cellulaze Pricing From $4000-$6000

The pricing for Cellulaze varies depending on your doctor and how large an area you are having treated.  Our office fee for Cellulaze is broken down by the size of the area.  A small area is $4000, medium is $5000, and a large surface area is $6000.  I will walk you through the entire Cellulaze process, and determine the size of the area you want treated during our consultation. 

Jeffrey W. Hall, MD