What Is The Cost of Cellulaze? Are The Results Permanent?

Hi, I suffer from severe cellulite. I am so excited about this new cellulaze procedure, however I am concerned about the cost..i am wondering if the results are permanent. My surgeon is trying to tell me its a permanent fix. Is this true?

Cellulaze cost

The cost of Cellulaze will depend on the number and size of areas of the body to be treated.  It could be as low as $2,500 if one or 2 areas are treated, but as high as several thousand dollars if multiple areas are treated.   Other costs to consider when deciding on this treatment is the anesthesia.  A general anesthesia will be more costly than a local anesthesia.  I tend to do these under a local anesthesia unless other types of surgeries are being done concurrently.   Treatment results are long lasting.   Studies are showing the improvements from the Cellulaze treatment lasting 2-3 years.  Further studies are on going.   

Cellulaze cost

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cellulaze costs

Cost of cellulaze depends on the area on which you want treated. Each surgeon has their own pricing, it is best to have a consultation to get more information about procedure and price.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze costs

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze, a minimally invasive cellulite reduction treatment, costs vary but the results seem to be permanent at two years.

Cellulaze is the first proven minimally invasive surgical procedure that appears to permanently treats cellulite. The costs depend on how large an area on your buttock and or thigh is treated and whether you require an anesthetic. The procedure has been proven to be effective in reducing cellulite in clinical trials and in patients followed out to two years.

Cellulaze for long lasting treatment of cellulite

Thanks for your questions, chiefette.  The cost of Cellulaze is based on how much cellulite is being treated, and has been noted on realself to be around $5700.  Since Cellulaze is such a new procedure, results are only going back a few years, but they have not changed on the patients that were in the studies if they maintained their weight and lifestyle well.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze , permanence, cost

Cellulaze treatments have been performed for three years. It appears that it is lasting to date without a need for touch ups.                               Pricing seems to be pretty much uniform around the country.                                 

$3500 seems to be at the low end for one area of the thighs, both sides

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Cellulaze , permanence, cost

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Cost and Results

The average cost is $5,000-$7,000 depending on the size of the area to be treated and the city or town where you choose to have your cellulite laser treatment. Clinical studies have shown results can last for one year or more. However, it is important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regimen to continue to enjoy Cellulaze cellulite laser results.

Cellulaze Cost and Results

Cellulaze cost and treatment

The cost varies by the areas treated - you can expect to probably pay somewhere between $4000 - $10,000, depending on how much surface area needs to be treated.  The results are long-lasting - patients who are 2-3 years out (from the study) still have the same improvements they saw after the initial healing.  We won't know about 5-10-15 years down the road until the technology has been around that long, but in general, any improvement in cellulite that even lasts a year or two after 1 treatment is pretty amazing!  Good luck!

Cellulaze cost and treatment

Cellulaze Pricing From $4000-$6000

The pricing for Cellulaze varies depending on your doctor and how large an area you are having treated.  Our office fee for Cellulaze is broken down by the size of the area.  A small area is $4000, medium is $5000, and a large surface area is $6000.  I will walk you through the entire Cellulaze process, and determine the size of the area you want treated during our consultation. 

Cellulaze Pricing From $4000-$6000

The Cost of Cellulaze for Long Term Treatment of Cellulite

The cost of Cellulaze depends on the size of the area.  I am unable to tell you how much it would cost you without seeing you for a consultation first.  Accoding to RealSelf users, the average national cost is $5600, and I would agree with this.  As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Los Angeles, I offer this treatment in my office and have high levels of patient satisfaction.  The results that can be expected of this treatment would be long-term reduction in the appearance of cellulite. 

Cellulaze Treatment and Cost

The average cost for Cellulaze is $5700 as posted on Realself.com.   The price varies depending on the number and size of areas that need to be treated and the length of the procedure.

In terms of outcomes, it should be long lasting as long as you maintain your weight and a healthy lifestyle.  The published data shows results with 1-2 years followup.

Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulaze Treatment and Cost

Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX