How much is average cost for a Breast Lift in Columbus Ohio?

I am wanting to get a breast lift this year as my breasts sag severely after having 3 kids and going through all the weight loss/gain. Are there any ways to get a discount such as offering to do a testimonial, etc?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you Ckcab for this question! Since I am a board certified plastic surgeon practicing in Columbus, Ohio I can tell you our average price for a breast lift is around $6,000-$7,000. We do offer financing options for the procedure so that might be something that interests you if cost is an issue. Best of luck during your research!

Average Cost of Breast Lift

Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. You should also visit with board certified surgeons in your area to discuss your desired procedure and results and get their quotes. 

Cosmetic surgery costs

Visit with several surgeons in your area or call them to get the average cost.  Adding breast implants may affect the cost as well.

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provide… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.  You may also find the attached link, dedicated to breast lifting surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Quick recovery from a breast lift

Thank  you for your question.  You will probably get a wide range of prices for a breast lift (mastopexy) in Central Ohio.  On average, for a full lift, the cost runs $5500 to $5900. Most patients who are interested in a lift require a full lift for complete correction.  Smaller lifts are generally done on patients who are interested in breast implants but also have some sagging that will not be corrected by the augmentation.  The cost goes up if implants are placed at the same time, more with silicone than with saline; but only get implants if you want to be bigger or want more fullness to the upper aspect of the breasts. 
Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Breast Lift Cost

The cost of any plastic surgery procedure is a total of the what the surgeon is charging, what the anesthesiologist charges, and the charge for using the operating room.  So for a breast lift, there is a mini- breast lift and a full breast lift.  For a mini-breast lift the cost in my practice is $$2500 (with IV sedation - where you have twilight anesthesia) and $5699 for a full breast lift with general anesthesia.

Breast Lift Cost in Columbus Ohio

Thank you for your question.  At Central Ohio Plastic Surgery, Inc. I am certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. I offer a full range of plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic procedures including breast rejuvenation (augmentation, lift or both).

There are different techniques that can be employed to improve upon the shape and appearance of the breasts. These may include tightening of the skin and repositioning of the breast tissue, insertion of breast implants, or a combination of both techniques. In terms of breast implants, there are a variety of augmentation techniques that I can use and I am familiar with the use of both saline and silicone implants. The procedure is usually done as an outpatient procedure to help augment a woman's breasts or replace volume that has been lost after childbirth, breast feeding, through normal aging or weight loss. This may sometimes require more than one operation if both a lift and implants are needed. Which technique is used is based mostly on the individual patient. In general, if the nipple "hangs" more than an inch below the breast fold, some type of lift will be needed.

That said, the approximate cost for breast augmentation (surgery fee, anesthesia fee, and facility fee) is $3650. The implant cost is $1100 for a pair of saline implants or $1900 for a pair of silicone implants. Form-stable silicone implants are $2800 for a pair, but these would rarely be used at the same time as a breast lift. A breast lift (mastopexy) without implants usually ranges between $5000 and $7000. Doing both surgeries at the same time will cost between $7500 and $9500 depending on what type of breast lift is needed. There are situations in which I will NOT offer a combined lift and augmentation and you would need two separate surgeries. I understand that no one likes the idea of planning for 2 surgeries, but patient safety and getting the best possible results are my primary goals. I provide this so you can have a general idea so you can plan your finances. We cannot offer discounts for testimonials as this would be a violation of the plastic surgery code of ethics.

The best way to figure this all out is to call my office at (614) 862-8008 or (740) 653-5064 to schedule a consultation. The consultation fee is $100.00, but this can be applied to the cost of surgery if you schedule your surgery at your initial consultation. There is also more information on my website.

My offices are located in the Pavilion at Fairfield Medical Center in Lancaster and at Mount Carmel East in Columbus. You can call the office at (740) 653-5064 or (614) 862-8008 to schedule an appointment or if you have any other questions. You can also always reach me by email at doctor@ohioplastic.com

The cost of breast lift.

The cost of mastopexy varies whether you need implants to  increase your breast volume.
Breast lift by itself tends to make the breasts smaller looking.
Some surgeons offer a discount to a prospective patient who is willing to allow video documentation of the procedure and the follow ups.

Surgeon's fees

Surgeon's fee vary from region to region, training, and experience.  A good place to start is with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for a listing of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area.  Best wishes!