Can I only wear one tray for Invisalign instead of both?

I usually only wear the tray for my top teeth and not my bottom , this is because my bottom teeth are already straight and don't need to be treated in my opinion, will this have an effect on my treatment? thank you

Wearing only one tray for invisalign

I am going to assume that you so have a bottom tray that is prescribed for your treatment in this case.  If that is true then yes your must wear both top and bottom.  Just because your teeth are straight does not mean they do not have to move in order to facilitate the top moving.. Many times the top teeth are locked into position because of the bottom teeth.  You must wear both or your wasting your money.  

Philadelphia Dentist