Broken wisdom tooth right to gum. Left top. What can I do as I'm scared of dentist?

My wisdom tooth broke in half I had let it go now there is a little bit of it but nothing where a dentist can pull. Root is still in there top left one and gum a bit swollen. Im scaredof dentist as I had a dentist pulled one out before and needle wore off he didnt care I was nesrly at bbottom of the chair.

Find another dentist

There is no reason anything should hurt in dentistry.  We have pain and anxiety control techniques that are awesome.

Broken Wisdom Tooth

I would suggest seeing a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. They are experts at wisdom tooth and broken tooth removal and should be able to offer you options for sedation so the experience will be as pleasant as possible.

Paul D. Kantor, DDS
Cleveland Dentist