Results for small girls getting BBL?

I am 5 2" and 110. I really want a BBL but is it possible? I have stubborn lower belly fat and small love handles. I have decent hips I just want more of a bubble shape. I've been hitting the gym and squats and it's just not shaping like I want it to :(. Any advise or promising stories?

Results for small girls getting BBL

Thank you for your question. It is hard to fully give you answer without a photos and without an examination. Please consult with a Board certified Plastic Surgeon.

BBL for petite girls

Sometimes going to the gym does not produce the desired result and you need a little help.  Petite girls can often get excellent results from a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.  You would need a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate.

Dennis Dass, MD

Results for small girls getting BBL?

Very good results can be obtained in thinner patients.   This is largely dependent upon surgical technique and the ability to remove fat without creating contour deformities..

Beverly Hills, CA

BBL in Small Size Girls

Without an in person consultation or posted photos is hard to give you a valid opinion. But if you think there is some fat in some areas of your body and your expectations are realistic, then you may be a good candidate for the procedure. Consilt with a borad cetified Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation, discuss your goals and know the limitations for the procedure in your case.

BBL

I appreciate your question.

You seem to be a good candidate although photos would help.
The amount of gluteal lift is dependent upon how much fat we can harvest and transfer

The best way to assess and give true advice would an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

BBL

To create a bubble shape, you need to have a good amount of fat that can be removed and repositioned to create curves.  You should have a consultation with a plastic surgeon to determine if you have enough.  If you don't have enough fat to make a bubble, you may consider buttock implants.