Where can I find a surgeon in Alberta or near Calgary that does calf reduction for muscles with price? (Photo)

Hello! I am currently researching all about calf reductions as I am greatly interested in getting this procedure done. I have very muscular calves with a bulgy look to it and I have always been self conscious about this every time I wear short skirts/pants. I am 29yrs old, Asian, 5'2" and I weigh approx 120lbs. Everything else in my body is pretty proportionate except for my calves. My calves are what they call as "radish legs". I don't mind having muscles but being bulgy is an eyesore! Help!

#Calf Reduction/#Body Contouring/ #Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon