I'm 15. I live in Calgary. I was wondering if I could get breast implants?

I know I'm young but I've stopped growing .y boobs are uneven and I'm only a a cup I really want this done

Cosmetic Surgery On A Minor?

Thank you for your question!  You will have a very hard time finding a plastic surgeon who will operate on you without being 18.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicagoHoffman EstatesOak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Calgary breast implants at the age of 15?

It is my personal opinion that I do not place breast implants in women younger than 18 years old.It is very important to me that patients/women are able to sign their own consent forms.That being said, I am certain you will find a great amount of variability in this particular sentiment.I wish you the best of luck!

Breast Implant for Asymmetry in Minors

The answer is that with parental approval #BreastAugmentation can be done. If possible it would be advantageous to wait a few years to make sure you breasts are fully developed. 

Breast asymmetry

Thank you for your question and with parental permission and a breast asymmetry you are a candidate for breast augmentation.  I even have one patient who with a dramatic asymmetry at your age later became a Playmate.  You may also find that the surgery is less expensive in S. Calif ithen Canada making the trip worth while and you get to go to Disneyland while recovering!

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

In the United States we normally wait until the woman is 18 years prior to breast implant surgery. A serious congenital deformity with a clearance from pediatrician may lower that age

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS