Will butt implants effect you when in your elderly years?

Buttock implants into elderly years

Because buttock implants have been gaining popularity over only the last 10-15 years, it is not scientifically possible to answer what is going to happen 30 or 40 years after implantation. However I have performed several dozen buttock implants on women in their mid 50s to mid 60s without any significant or increase relative complication.  I think most experts would agree that there is no additional problems with buttock implants than breast implants into the "elderly years". Glad to help. 

Will butt implants affect you when in your elderly years?

This would be hard to answer.  I always perform the fat transfer if fat is available due to the complications that can be associated with buttock implants.  Liposuction with BBL is a great option in the vast majority of people. Butt implants may be used in fat deficient individuals.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and butt augmentation procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.