Dental bridge does not match. (Photos)

Ive got an all porcelain 2 unit bridge on my two front teeth that doesnt match my other teeth. IT also seems to change in colour when I drink coffee so I npw drink it through a straw. My dentist says it cant be fixed. Can it? and I thought porcelain wouldnt change colour with things like coffee. It also looks almost brown in dark lighting

Porcelain bridge does not match #DrSoftTouch

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your bridge. Porcelain is highly stain resistant. Typically, any discoloration on porcelain is only on the surface and can be easily removed. I would recommend speaking with your dentist about your concerns. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Aesthetic Bridge

This can absolutely be fixed!  And you are right, porcelain should not change shade with coffee and tea, and if it does you should be able to brush it off.  If you have already gone back to your treating dentist, my advice to you is to do some research and find a dentist that is very experienced with cosmetic dentistry.  You can have a consultation with your new doctor, and have the bridge replaced to your liking.

Desiree Yazdan, DDS
Newport Beach Dentist