Issues with permanent bridge - 6 unit front: 4 front teeth extracted due to an accident, support by canines. (photos)

All ceramic bridge. Issues-1) sharp inner edges 2) the inner edges don't meet the gum line & my tongue invariably keeps going there 3) inside of the bridge not smooth 3) feels bulky 4 ) tongue movement not free, feels restricted 5) lower teeth and upper teeth seem to have less space so I keep feeling the inside of my upper teeth with lower 6)constant attention drawn towards the bridge, it doesn't sit easy in my mouth . Can these issues be taken care of by minor adjustments?

Discomfort with new bridge; Imperative to correct bite to prevent future problems.

You have multiple issues  1) sharp inner edges are easy to smooth

2) the inner edges don't meet the gum line & my tongue invariably keeps going there :  This problem will probably not get better in terms of space but reshaping may help you to adjust to it

3) inside of the bridge not smooth:  It is possible to polish and smooth the bridge

3) feels bulky:  Reducing lingual surfaces might improve the problem 

4 ) tongue movement not free, feels restricted :  May take major reductions in amount of material in the bridge, if too much is removed integrety may be threatened

5) lower teeth and upper teeth seem to have less space so I keep feeling the inside of my upper teeth with lower :  Could be a major issue that could lead to TMJ disorders, headaches, muscle pain etc   needs to be corrected.

6)constant attention drawn towards the bridge, it doesn't sit easy in my mouth .  Fixing other problems should improve this as well.

Can these issues be taken care of by minor adjustments?  That would be a definite mayb, depending on bridge design.  All ceramic bridges take a great deal of time to adjust and polish, especially zirconia which is what a long span bridge is usually made of.

What you did not mention was cosmetics.  The lateral incisors seem to large relative to small central incisors.  Not really an issue if you are happy with the look.    

Ira L Shapira DDS, D,ABDSM, D,AAPM, FICCMO

Chair, Alliance of TMD Organizations
Diplomat, American Academy of Pain Management
Diplomat, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
Regent & Fellow, International College of CranioMandibular Orthopedics
Board Eligible, American Academy of CranioFacial Pain
Dental Section Editor, Sleep & Health Journal

Member, American Equilibration Society
Member, Academy of Applied Myofunctional Sciences