After the 1st & 2nd session of my LHR I could see change, but after my 3rd session I think everything is back again?

I have done LHR on my full leg, under arms and bikini. after first and second session i was super happy with the result. hair was significantly less and it was much thinner. after my 3rd session ( 5 days past) I feel everything is back to normal. hair thickness and the amount of hair. Is there any reason for this? should i continue ? does birth control pill affect this treatment?

Inefficient Laser Hair Removal

We recommend finding an experienced and reputable provider in your area with updated equipment.  Calibration and power of the laser is important for a safe, comfortable and effective treatment.  Find out what laser they will use and if it is under a maintenance contract.  If their laser isn’t calibrated on a regular basis or is underpowered, your treatment may be painful or inefficient.

Fort Worth Physician

Laser Hair Removal -- Takes a series of treatments -- COST BASED ON EXPERTISE, SKILL, TECHNIQUE

If you are concerned please speak to your physician. I find that at least 3-6 treatments are needed to see the results taking effect.  Best, Dr. Emer.