Can I mix 15 % or 25% TCA with 70% GLYCOLIC acid ?

Im planing to do a peel on my back , arms and some parts on my legs. I need to know if is possible to mix this 2 product with out any damage (burning or Hyperpigmamtation ) to my skin and if is yes for how long i cannot be exposure to the sun ? Does any of this acids that i mention cause Hyperpigmantation ?

No, do not mix TCA and Glycolic peels

If you did that and treated your back, arms and legs, it will lead to scarring. 

Do not mix peels, specialist can mix Jessner's with TCA 30%, for facial areas, and a lower concentration for other areas. IMO this is the safest peel mix. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist