Drainage

Hello i got a bbl 3 days ago, yesterday i went to get my massages and the lady had told me my back incision seemed to be closed because nothing would come out of there , so she had to drag the fluid to the front of my stomach and below my vagina area which i had 2 incisions there only 1 worked . And today it seems as if the only one that was open is no longer open , will that affect my stomach with swelling ? I seem to have a lot of fluid because she told me to come back today .

BBL and drainage

I do not routinely drain my BBL's or lipo patients.  I do not usually see a lot of fluid drainage either.   Best of luck.

Drainage post BBL

Congratulations on completing your BBL surgery.  Swelling after liposuction is common and can vary from individual to individual.  The lymphatic drainage massages should help with this.  You can always follow up with your plastic surgeon if you have concerns or questions regarding the amount of swelling you are experiencing.  I hope this helps. 

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Normal

Hello it is normal for some surgeons to close incisions some leave all incisions open 
some leave all closed it really depends but it is normal for you to drain from the one's that are open 
and for some to be closed and after the third or forth day you stop draining or drain less do not be alert is normal you need to give your body time to recover and heal properly thank you for your question 
hope to hear soon from you !