How long after filler can you use Sculptra?

I had perlane injected in my tear trough and the very upper cheek/ Lid (total both eyes 1 ml so not much). I am wanting Sculptra for my temples and jawline/ lower cheek (in front of earlobes) as I have lost volume there. Perhaps we do need to put a bit of Sculptra on my cheekbones as well so I am wondering how long after perlane could we inject Sculptra? I am asking as there might some perlane at the boarder where the Sculptra would have to be injected too....

Sculptra Post Filler

There is no contraindication of having Sculptra after
instant filler such as perlane or Restylane. In many cases instant filler can
be layered with Sculptra for more projection of the cheeks. Keep in mind
instant fillers generally last 6 to 12 months. In some cases, a patient has
concerns for looking “over filled” in the cheek area. Consult with your doctor
if this is your concern. Sculptra is typically injected
1 to 2 vials per session for the initial treatment. Total number of
vials based on decades of age and amount of volume loss ie. 50 years of age is on
average 4 to 5 vials total with treatments
spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. After the initial treatment of Sculptra, 1-2
vials every one or two years is recommended for maintenance as needed.

Melbourne Dermatologist

Sculptra and Other Fillers for Facial Sculpting

Sculptra can be injected the same day as other fillers. All of my facial volume and lifting patients get sculptra as their foundation to help build collagen long term, lift, and compliment laser and skin tightening procedures. It's an excellent filler that gives great results, we will layer other fillers on top such as voluma or radiesse for contouring and shaping. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Timing of injecting Sculptra versus Perlane / Lyft

Dear Squizzy:Perlane now relabeled as Restylane Lyft, is a hyaluronic acid filler which uses its polar properties to attract and hold onto water molecules. Much like "jello"; the final volume and projection is larger than the injected amount. 
Sculptra is considered a bio-stimulant and while there are volumizing properties to it, it works by stimulation of fibroblasts to form more structural molecules like collagen, elastin and other GAG's (glucosaminoglycans). It works very well at firming the skin. 
If it is planned to use both "fillers" at one session, consider injecting them at different sites or different levels of the skin. You may also allow the one of the injected "fillers" to settle for a week or two and inject with the alternate filler thereafter. 
Good luck with your plans!

Dean P. Kane, MD, FACS

Sculptra with other fillers

The Sculptra can be done at anytime with other fillers on board. In fact, it can be done simultaneously for some people who want instant improvement and then later improvement. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Can be helped

The sculptra can be given the same day or a few days after.The Perlane can cause some swelling in the cheek area, so sculptra there can be delayed.Otherwise the other areas are fine a the same time.