How to Bring the Natural Boobs Closer Together? (photo)

My boobs are not sagging. They are decent size.The only issue i have is that they are far apart. I am wondering if there's any natural or medicinal way to bring them closer together as you can see the difference in pic 1 and 2. When I hold them together, they look much better. I dont get anything inserted since they are the perfect size and dont wana make them any bigger.

Optimizing Cleavage and Spacing of the Breasts

Unfortunately, there is no natural way to bring the breasts closer together. The biggest determinants of the spacing of breasts and fullness of the cleavage are your underlying anatomy and the mobility of the tissues of the breasts. 

The bad news here is that this is largely determined by genetics. The good news is that bras are usually very effective in bringing the breasts together and helping to optimize cleavage and fullness of the décolleté area. 

During consultation, we take a 3D photo of your chest area and I am able to show how the shape of the chest and the spacing of the breasts influence the spacing and fullness of the cleavage, including how this is likely to appear after Breast Augmentation surgery. If you have questions about how your breasts and cleavage would change with surgery, a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon is your best bet.

Hope this helps.

The correct size will need the correct bra

Hope your photo is standing, as all natural breasts will fall to the side when on your back. Of course the natural way then to bring them together is to crouch on all fours. In the old days the goal of a bra was lift and separate. Today bras are about  push up and cleavage and if you are the best of sizes, then the best of bras is your answer.

Best of luck, Peter Johnson, MD

The correct bra

Wearing the correct bra will accomplish almost exactly what you are doing with your hands in the second photo.  There are no other choices other than to provide volume which you may not like since you are happy with the size.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Wide-spaced breasts.

Unfortunately, you can't accomplish breasts that are closer together and not change the size.  There is no option that will allow this.  An implant would make them appear close together but would increase the size.  So make your decision, carefully.  

Dustin L. Reid, MD

Breast position

Your anatomy determines how your breast will sit.  You cannot force them  more to the center, when you lie down they will fall to the sides.

Bringing breasts closer together.

There is no natural way or medicinal way to bring your breasts closer together.  Your best choice would be to wear a bra which achieves the results you wish and not increase your breast size.   

Bringing Breasts Closer Together?

Thank you for the question and picture.

No, there is no “natural or medicinal way” to change your breast anatomy. Given that you are not interested in breast enlargement, you may have to achieve the look you are looking for with bras and clothing.

Cleavage

Breast implants would enhance your cleavage area, but you state that you don't want this.  Enlarging them would give you more of the look you like when you are holding your breasts together.  There is no natural or medicinal way to do this.  An alternative to implants could be fat grafting to your breasts.  This would be a completely natural result, without an implant and could give you the look you desire. 

Aloha,

Shim Ching, MD

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

How to Bring the Natural Boobs Closer Together?

There is no natural or medicinal way to bring breasts closer together. The only way short of breast implants is to wear a properly fitting bra. 

Stanley Castor, MD

Naturally drift apart when lying down

It looks like you're lying down, and this will naturally make the breasts drift apart. If you want that round, full look when you're lying down, you would have to consider implants. Other than that, only a bra can help.

Ronald Levine, MD