How Much Do Breast Implants Typically Run in NJ?

Do doctors offer payment plan options? Thank You.

Cost of breast implants varies widely.

Hi.

1) In Manhattan the total cost of breast augmentation ( including surgical fee, accredited operating room and recovery room, board certified anesthesiologist, and price of breast implants ) is about $11000. But it is a lot less in other places.

2) Care Credit makes loans for cosmetic surgery.

The price of breast implants varies between doctors

The price of breast implants varies between doctors. The average price would run between $6,000 and $12,000 depending on the doctor, the facility and whether you are having silicone or saline implants. The actual implant cost for silicone is about twice that of saline, but it is well worth it. The surgical fee is usually the same whether you having silicone or saline.

David Shafer, MD

Costs for Breast Implants in New York Area

Thank you for your question.  Surgical costs associated with cosmetic surgical procedures do vary widely between surgeons and by geographical location.  Most procedural fees are inclusive of all surgeon, facility, anesthesia and implant costs, but it is always advisable to ask what the fee quoted includes and does not include so that there are never any surprises.  In New York, the average cost for a breast augmentation is somewhere between $6,000 - $8,000, but keep in mind that these same procedures if done in NYC are often much more expensive.  Please also remember that if you require a breast lift, or mastopexy, as well, that the price quoted will be higher.  

If you are interested in having a breast augmentation procedure I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is well-experienced in these procedures.  At the time of your consultation and physical exam, the best plan of action and your candidacy will be determined.  Following all of my consultations, I have patients meet with my offices' surgical coordinator who will discuss all pricing and financing options available.  Many offices will offer patient friendly financing options such as Alphaeon Credit or Care Credit to help make your cosmetic surgery goals a reality.  I hope you find this helpful and best of luck!

Cost?

Hello! Thank you for your question. Costs of the breast augmentation procedure will certainly vary depending on your geographic location. Things to factor in for the surgery standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, implant cost (saline vs. silicone), other fees (e.g., acellular dermal matrix cost, pain pump, surgical garment, etc.). Typically augmentation with saline implants will be ~$1000 less than with silicone implants and ~$1000 less than shaped, cohesive gel implants. Consultation with plastic surgeons who you are interested in having perform your procedure and satisfied with the photographic results is advised. Financing options can be discussed with each office individually, if they offer, or there are other private institutions and companies such as CareCredit who may be able to assist you, if you qualify. A range of $4000-10000 is reasonable for a standard breast augmentation alone, depending on the factors above, the complexity, surgeon experience, and the implant chosen. Hope these answers help! Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Breast Augmentation

The costs of breast augmentation can vary from region to region within the state but are about $7000 to $8000 dollars. Yes most offices have financing available so you can have a monthly plan. Focus on the plastic surgeon's credentials as much as the cost. 

Frank J. Ferraro, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Pricing Varies

Pricing really depends on the surgeon and city in which your surgeon is located. In Toronto, Ontario, this can range from $7000 to $9500. Note that the cost of your implant is determined by type (saline or silicone) and brand (Mentor or Allergan) but size does not really affect the cost. Other factors that affect price include the anesthesia, surgical centre fees and your surgeon's fees. Financing is available. 

Cost of breast Augmentation (implants) in Jew jersey

In the ideal world one would think that a more experienced plastic surgeon who more cosistently gets great results with breast implants with less complications should charge more, but in reality this is not the case. I have been doing this operation now for three decades and I must say that for me it is very simple and doesn't take much time. The other issue is that most patients undergoing breast augmentation are young and can not afford a high price. Many have to use Care Credit to pay for the surgery. We keep our fees at the lower end of the spectrum of $6000 to $12000 for this procedure and are happy to offer a great value to the young ladies in our community. It is absolutely true that the price should not be the primary factor in the deciding who to go to and the surgeons experience; qualification and results are much more important because when the surgery is done well it will cost less in the long run.

Breast Implant Fees in NJ

Breast implant fees will vary widely throughout the state, and is considerably more than in South Florida. Probably $6000 to $12000.  Financing is available especially 3rd party financing such as CareCredit.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cost of breast implants augmentation in California

The price is not as much an issue as finding the surgeon who has the same aesthetic goals as you do.  Typically, breast augmentation costs range from 6,000 dollars to 12,000 dollars.  

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

There's a wide range for breast implant cost

Kaylee's Mom,

The cost of breast augmentation surgery varies widely, even within a given geographic. And, it depends on many factors including, but not limited to, the surgeon's age and experience, anesthesia fees, operating room costs, the economic climate, and whether or not there is a mark up on the implants by the surgeon.

Many surgeons, myself included, offer financing through CareCredit and/or other financing companies. Be sure to consult only with board certified plastic surgeons. You may find cheaper, less qualified, non certified surgeons, but beware of these immitators. The level of care may not be up to standard. Good luck!