How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

Safe breast augmentation

The science is clear - pills and creams will not enlarge your breasts safely - at best you will waste your money.  Currently the only safe, reliable an dproven methods of breast enlargement are by way of surgery using either implants or your own fat to enlarge the breasts.  The old saying "if it seems too good to be true...."

Will creams and pills work to increase breast size.

Unfortunately there is no easy or magic way to enhance your breasts.  Surgery is really the only option.  Hope this helps and good luck.

Mark A. Schusterman, MD

How to Make Your Boobs Bigger

The breast consists of skin--gland--and fat. The only non surgical way to increase the breast-- is hormonal or weight gain. You can not absorb enough hormonal substances in a cream to significantly enlarge the breasts. The only way to make your breasts bigger -- is by undergoing Breast Augmentation ( w/ Implants). There is no non surgical -- easy way-- to achieve larger fuller breasts. Breast Augmentation has produced millions of happy women throughout the World. The products and the procedures are safer and more appealing than Ever!

Breast enlargement pills

The creams and pills will not enlarge your breasts. They will, however, successfully shrink your wallet.

Robert J. Schwartz, MD

I know of no creams or pills that have shown breast growth without other considerable negative side effects.  Breast implants are safe and reliably add volume for breast augmentation.

Garrett A. Wirth, MD, FACS

Creams cannot cause breast growth

Claims made by companies that sell creams to enlarge your breasts have no truth to them. If something like this were to come along, the media would be so overwhelming that you will not have to ask this question. Everyone will be using it.

Sheldon Lincenberg, MD

How to make your boobs bigger-pills or creams

I would not recommend any type of topical hormonal cream to increase your breast size. This also includes oral pills that promote an increase in breast size. Their are no valid studies that show any type of cream or pill provides any meaningful increase in breast size over any period of time. If you have a limited amount of resources, this would definitely be a waste of your money. You should visit with your local board-certified plastic surgeon who may have some financing options available to you.

BREAST ENLARGEMENT

Pills and creams are unreliable and generally ineffective and even dangerous in attempting to enlarge breasts.  The scientific ways to enlarge breasts are to use breast implants, or to use fat injections to the breasts, or even combinations of the two.  For the vast majority of patients, simple breast augmentation with implants give them the results that make them happy.  Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  You will need general anesthesia and it is done on an out patient basis.  At least one consultation and preferably two, with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon will allow you to ask and have all your questions answered.

Richard A. D’Amico, MD, FACS
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enhancement with Implants....Over Fat, Pills, Creams

For women that are wanting to enhance the size and/or appearance of their breasts, I would recommend an augmentation with implants.  These procedures are safe, fast, offer predictable results, and can be done with less expense than often expected.  Saline implants are often more affordable, and they can offer women piece of mind over silicone.  New silicone implants (since 2006) have been deemed safe by FDA, and plastic surgeons have not seen the detrimental side effects encountered with earlier silicone from the 70's and 80's.  I would not recommend estrogen or hormone based pills/creams to enhance the size of your breasts.  These products are unpredictable, and they can have detrimental side effects.  I also lean away from "auto-augmentation" with a patient's own fat.  Fat can be harvested/removed from the abdomen or thighs and transferred to the breast tissue.  While this is a safer modality compared to pills/creams, I don't feel that it offers reliable, long-term results.  Oftentimes, the breasts look great immediately after the procedure, only to have part of the fat transferred to go away and get reabsorbed by the body.  This leads to contour irregularities and asymmetries.  I hope that helps to answer some of your questions and good luck with your decision!

Ryan Marshall, DO
Missoula Plastic Surgeon