How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

How to Make Your Boobs Bigger

The breast consists of skin--gland--and fat. The only non surgical way to increase the breast-- is hormonal or weight gain. You can not absorb enough hormonal substances in a cream to significantly enlarge the breasts. The only way to make your breasts bigger -- is by undergoing Breast Augmentation ( w/ Implants). There is no non surgical -- easy way-- to achieve larger fuller breasts. Breast Augmentation has produced millions of happy women throughout the World. The products and the procedures are safer and more appealing than Ever!

Safe breast augmentation

The science is clear - pills and creams will not enlarge your breasts safely - at best you will waste your money.  Currently the only safe, reliable an dproven methods of breast enlargement are by way of surgery using either implants or your own fat to enlarge the breasts.  The old saying "if it seems too good to be true...."

Will creams and pills work to increase breast size.

Unfortunately there is no easy or magic way to enhance your breasts.  Surgery is really the only option.  Hope this helps and good luck.

Breast enlargement pills

The creams and pills will not enlarge your breasts. They will, however, successfully shrink your wallet.

Robert J. Schwartz, MD

I know of no creams or pills that have shown breast growth without other considerable negative side effects.  Breast implants are safe and reliably add volume for breast augmentation.

Garrett A. Wirth, MD, FACS

Creams cannot cause breast growth

Claims made by companies that sell creams to enlarge your breasts have no truth to them. If something like this were to come along, the media would be so overwhelming that you will not have to ask this question. Everyone will be using it.

Sheldon Lincenberg, MD

How to make your boobs bigger-pills or creams

I would not recommend any type of topical hormonal cream to increase your breast size. This also includes oral pills that promote an increase in breast size. Their are no valid studies that show any type of cream or pill provides any meaningful increase in breast size over any period of time. If you have a limited amount of resources, this would definitely be a waste of your money. You should visit with your local board-certified plastic surgeon who may have some financing options available to you.

Just say NO to pills and creams!

Hi jrwheeler, You know the old adage: If it sounds too easy, too good to be true, IT IS!!!! Ask yourself this: If all you had to do was take a pill or rub some cream on your skin to get result, why would people get surgery? Taking pills and using creams to enhance your breast size is futile and it is very frustrating that companies prey on the public advertising these false products and our FDA does nothing to regulate and punish them for doing so. Patients who are afraid or can't afford surgery are their main targets and lately there has been a resurgence of reality stars on social media flat out lying about using creams to enhance their breasts and buttocks when they have clearly had augmentation surgery. This all is motivated by quick money. Please do not waste your time or put your health at risk. (Dietary supplements are not regulated in any way by the FDA.) If you truly wish to have more breast volume, save your money, do your research and do it right by seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a breast augmentation. Good luck!

William Aiello, MD

NO proven results with pills or creams

Breast augmentation is successfully accomplished with the surgical options of breast implants or fat injections. Implant choices include silicone or saline implants.  Breast augmentation with fat grafting is a more anatomic way of enlarging the breasts by preforming liposuction in area such as the abdomen, hips and thighs and placing the fat into the breast, where it is moe desirable.

Grant A. Fairbanks, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon