How to Make Your Boobs Bigger - Pills or Creams?

I have very small breasts, and really want to make them larger. I have been looking at different options, breast augmentation being one of my top choices, but also looking at breast enhancing pills. I'm afraid the hormones and estrogen in them might be dangerous, but of course the websites won’t tell you that! I don't have a lot of extra money for surgery, but I really feel like I want this not only for my self confidence, but overall for my personal happiness. Thanks!

There are no pills or creams that work for breast enlargement

Hormone therapy to increase breast size is not specific for the breast tissue,so unless you want to be fat and have big boobs, if not a realistic choice. Approximate 300,000 women have breast augmentation is performed in the United States every year,by board-certified plastic surgeons. The procedure is safe and not as expensive as you would think. Suction devices such as inconvenient, time-consuming, and not effective.

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Many offer financing programs also.

Safe breast augmentation

The science is clear - pills and creams will not enlarge your breasts safely - at best you will waste your money.  Currently the only safe, reliable an dproven methods of breast enlargement are by way of surgery using either implants or your own fat to enlarge the breasts.  The old saying "if it seems too good to be true...."

How to Make Your Boobs Bigger

The breast consists of skin--gland--and fat. The only non surgical way to increase the breast-- is hormonal or weight gain. You can not absorb enough hormonal substances in a cream to significantly enlarge the breasts. The only way to make your breasts bigger -- is by undergoing Breast Augmentation ( w/ Implants). There is no non surgical -- easy way-- to achieve larger fuller breasts. Breast Augmentation has produced millions of happy women throughout the World. The products and the procedures are safer and more appealing than Ever!

Will creams and pills work to increase breast size.

Unfortunately there is no easy or magic way to enhance your breasts.  Surgery is really the only option.  Hope this helps and good luck.

I know of no creams or pills that have shown breast growth without other considerable negative side effects.  Breast implants are safe and reliably add volume for breast augmentation.

Garrett A. Wirth, MD, FACS

Creams cannot cause breast growth

Claims made by companies that sell creams to enlarge your breasts have no truth to them. If something like this were to come along, the media would be so overwhelming that you will not have to ask this question. Everyone will be using it.

Sheldon Lincenberg, MD

How to make your boobs bigger-pills or creams

I would not recommend any type of topical hormonal cream to increase your breast size. This also includes oral pills that promote an increase in breast size. Their are no valid studies that show any type of cream or pill provides any meaningful increase in breast size over any period of time. If you have a limited amount of resources, this would definitely be a waste of your money. You should visit with your local board-certified plastic surgeon who may have some financing options available to you.

Breast Augmentation

There are no exercises, injections, supplements, foods, or creams that will noticeably increase breast volume or lift the breast. Most often, implants are used to augment the breasts of patients with good skin quality who lack breast volume. For patients with both a lack of volume and sagging breasts, a combination of a breast lift and augmentation (mastopexy augmentation) can address both issues. A detailed examination will help delineate the best surgical treatment. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

Not Safe

Im not sure any board certified plastic surgeon would recommend the use of hormonal therapy/pills/creams for breast augmentation. Breast augmentation using breast implants and more recently fat transfer is a safe and effective method. I would caution you for safety reasons to not be fooled by the marketing gimmicks. Please be safe.

Sergio Alvarez, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast enlargement pills or creams.

There are no pills or creams that will cause breast enlargement specifically. If you're thinking of hormones, they have systemic effects and affect the entire body. One of these include generalized weight gain with water retention which is generally undesirable. Specific endpoints cannot be achieved with hormone therapy. I would recommend that you have a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can advise you in the best and most cost-efficient way. If you do not have enough money presently, my best advice would be to wait until you do. Be sure to look at before and after photos. Ask about potential complications as they may incur additional costs down the road. I feel that endoscopic breast augmentation (an incision under the arm with no external incision on the breast) is the method which leads to fewer complications long term.