I have a crease under my breast 4 weeks post. You can see it when I raise my arm. Is this normal or is something wrong?

I had a BA 4 weeks ago.... One breast is fine and the other had something going on. My surgeon said that the implant is just settling, but I feel something is wrong. Is this something I should be concerned about or will it go away on its own?

Give it time

It will settle with highest chances for a smooth contour within few months, this is a quite normal effect at the early days.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

This crease will probably relax more with time. It is the original bottom fold of the breast rising up on the implant when you raise your arm. It is not something that you have to revise.

Fold under breast

WIth the arm up it is difficult to say. Best to see with arms down, and it is too early post-op. Give it more time and if concerned, talk to your surgeon.

Skin fold after breast augmentation

I understand your concern. There can be a number things going on, but I can not tell what without examining you and seeing your before images. Four weeks is really quite early after surgery and might be too soon to be concerned. There is a huge difference in the appearance of the augmentation when I see my patients at one month and then again at 3 months post op, much better at three. Your surgeon would be the best source at this point. Good luck. Hope this helps.
BRK

Bram Kaufman, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Breast crease

Thanks for your inquiry.  Without a before picture it hard tell if this is part of your normal anatomy..  It appears that you had a peri-areolar and a fuller implant, so surgeon may have to drop your fold to allow it to fit.  Discuss with your plastic surgeon.  Good Luck.

Contour abnormality between the areola in the bottom of the breast post breast implants.

The small indentation made represent the normal anatomic bottom of the breast. Usually this will relax with time.