Cost per visit for Kybella?

what is the average cost per visit for Kaybella

Cost for Kybella

Kybella (aka injectable deoxycholate) is extremely pricey from the distributer, Allergan....and therefore the cost is passed onto the patient. Tje cost is typically $600 per 2ml vial, and because 2-3 vials per session is typical, cost is $1200-$1800 per session.  The original, fortified sterile, injectable deoxycholate was typically done at $450 per session.
I have TEN YEARS experience injecting deoxycholate into fat.  The permanent fat reduction and skin-tightening are phenomenal!  Over those years I have done thousands of these treatments. For Kybella's stated use on the chin/neck fat, I have never had someone disappointed or unhappy with the results.  Great procedure!

Cost for Kybella

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Kybella costs

Kybella is done in the office to reduce the fullness beneath the chin. We offer complimentary consultation and financing. I explain to my patients that the amount used can vary. In general we charge $600 per vial and most patients use two vials and do well with three sessions. This is less than half surgery costs and no need for general anesthesia and most patients experience minimal downtime.

Kybella costs

Cost per visit for Kybella?

Most docs charge $600/vial of Kybella. The average patient will require 2-4 treatment sessions, injecting 2-4 vials at each session. Therefore, your cost will range anywhere from $2400-$9600. Good luck.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cost per visit for Kybella?

Cost per visit of Kybella?

Thank you for your question. Different practices will price the treatment of Kybella differently. Some may price it per bottle and give a discount after the first bottle. Others, may price it by some treatment level based on the severity of your neck area. Still others may price it as a lump sum which will be paid with you obtaining the result regardless of the number of vials or treatment visits. Regardless, the pricing will be similar. Check to see if there are any upcoming specials or open-house events by your plastic surgeon.

Alexander Ereso, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Cost per visit of Kybella?

Alexander Ereso, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

The Cost of Kybella

Kybella is a permanent injection for treating your double chin.  The average price for Kybella is $600 per vial and most patients require 2-3 vials. Therefore the cost can be anywhere from $1200-$1800. This is still less than half the cost of surgery and there is no need for anesthesia. Most patients experience no downtime after treatment. I recommend having a consultation with an expert in your area to determine the best treatment plan for you. Best of Luck!

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

The Cost of Kybella

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Cost for Kybella

Ranges from $600 to $900 per vial. Each treatment can also range from one vial to three. Thus, you may want to budget these treatments between 2 and 6 depending on the amount of fat you have below the chin when weighing your options vs. other treatmenst.

Cost for Kybella

Cost of Kybella

The cost depends on the area and amount of fat being treated.  Can range form 1400 to 3000 per visit.

I tell my patients to expect swelling and jiggling for 2-4 weeks. Numbness lasts about 6 weeks. And then there are lumps and bumps for up to 8 weeks as well. Swelling does not fully resolve for a few months so I don't re-inject for a few months.

My best,
Dr. Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Cost of Kybella

My best,
Dr. Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Cost for Kybella

Kybella is a permanent injection for treating your double chin.  The average price for Kybella is $1500 per session and will take between 2 to 4 treatments depending on the amount of fat that needs to be injected.  If there is a great deal of fat, it could cost more to inject the area and take more treatments.  Best, Dr. Green

Cost for Kybella

Cost for Kybella

The cost of Kybella tend to range from $600-$800 per vial. Most patient will need between 1-2 vials per treatment (but it could be more than 2 on larger patients). Usually the follow up injections are less since the area improves and should cost less.

Hope this helps,
Dr. Gus Diaz

Gustavo A. Diaz, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost for Kybella

Hope this helps,
Dr. Gus Diaz

Gustavo A. Diaz, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Kybella

Dear Syb.perd,

The cost for Kyella really depends on how many vials you need. Also, it is important to remember that most patients need more than one session to reach their optimal result. Each vial of Kybella costs $600-800 and patients need 1-2 vials per session. The total cost may end up being very similar to in-office liposuction of the neck.

Kyle S. Choe, MD
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Kybella

Dear Syb.perd,

Kyle S. Choe, MD
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon