I would like to know why the hair on the right side of my head is thinner than the hair on the left side of my head.

What can I do about it? Are there any solutions. I would really appreciate any help from a dermatologist.

What are the causes for #hairloss

there are many causes for hair loss. To get the best treament option, you need to see a hair loss specialist and be examined from close up. 

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thinning hair

Assuming you are a male and starting to undergo genetic hair loss, it is not unusual for one side of the head to thin faster than the other side. If it is genetic thinning, the other side will eventually catch up unless you treat it properly

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon