Liquid facelift and workout?

Hi, I am wondering how long one should wait after a liquid facelift to workout-Pretty intense cross fit type workout. Thank you!

Liquid facelift and workout?

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your liquid facelift.  Both Botox and dermal fillers are stable within a few hours of injection so I tell my patients to avoid vigorous activity the day of the injections but that they can return to their normal activities the next day.  Vigorous exercise on the same day would cause your injection sites to swell, turn red, and appear irritated.  It can also increase the risk of bruising developing.  Hope this helps.

Exercise after Liquid Facelift

A Liquid Facelift is a great way to rejuvenate the facial appearance in patients who are opposed to surgery or who require minimal down time.  Following the injections, patients typically experience minimal if any bruising, and they can return to their regular activities the same day as the procedure.  With regard to exercise it is advised to wait 24 hours to minimize the potential of bruising. 

Sean R. Weiss, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Short rest

Best to do the liquid facelift in the afternoon after your morning workout.  Then skip the next day, and go back to resuming your workouts the day after that.
Dr. Denkler

Liquid Facelift

Thank you for your question in regards to a liquid face lift. It is recommended to avoid strenuous activities and intense workouts for 24 hours after injections. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Liquid Facelift

Filler placement should not shift unless aggressively massaged.  Exercise where your head is below the level of your heart will increase swelling and bruising.  

John Burns, MD

Liquid Facelift Recovery

A liquid facelift is performed using fillers and Botox in order to help give a more youthful appearance non-surgically.  Depending on the amount of filler used and the location, we recommend to generally avoid working out for 6 hours up until a day later. Bruising is possible but uncommon. However, rigorous activity too soon can lead to increased swelling or possible bruising. 

Jacob D. Steiger, MD
Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liquid facelift and workout

In most cases, a patient can return to their normal workout schedule the day after treatment. Consult with your injector as he or she knows the scope of the treatment and the specifics about you. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Exercising after injectables/fillers

Thanks for your question. You may want to avoid heavy exercise immediately following the injection. However, you may resume full physical activity after several hours.

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Workout post liquid facelift

We advise most clients to wait one day before working after after any Botox or filler treatment. If you got a lot of product as part of your liquid facelift, waiting for 2 days would be good.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician