I am 19 years old and my breast size is 32B. Is it normal? How can I increase my breast naturally at home?

Breast size

32 B is a normal breast size.  Breasts come in all shapes and sizes and unfortunately there is no natural way to increase your breast size significantly at home.  Should you wish to attain a larger breast size, breast implants will give the most effective immediate result.  Fat transfer using your own fat is an option but requires multiple expensive procedures and gives a more subtle augmentation.

You are normal

Yes 32B is normal, and so is 38D. Breasts come in all shapes and sizes.  Unfortunately, there is no home remedy or exercise that will increase your breast size, only surgery can do this.  If you are thinking about surgery, make sure you see a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Best of luck to you!

Nicholas Husni, MD, PhD, FACS
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

How can I increase my breast size naturally at home?

Thank you for your question.  Their are only two reliable ways at increasing a woman's breast size - implants or fat grafting.  Over the counter pills, lotions, and supplements are at best ineffective and at worst dangerous.  See a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the best treatment option for you.

Breast enlargement

There is nothing you can do at home to increase the size of your breasts.  If and when you are open to a surgical procedure, you should see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.  

Breast evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. There are many options of breast enhancement.  I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Increasing breast size

Thanks for the post. Just like people, breasts come naturally in all shapes and sizes. Although it’s possible that your breasts could develop more, at 19, it is unlikely that you will experience any dramatic changes within the next few years. If you are interested in increasing the size of your breasts, you should schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can fully explain your options. Best of luck!

Michael Chiaramonte, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  There is no such thing as "normal" breasts.  If you are looking to increase their volume, you should be seen in person by a surgeon who is board-certified in plastic surgery for a breast augmentation consultation.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast Size

Unfortunately, there is not any evidence to show that diet or exercise have any effect on breast size. For your age and band size, your breast size is normal for your age.  Breasts continue to develop into from the teens into the early 20's so depending on your age they could still develop more. So far surgery has been found to be the only option to increase breast size. Be sure to consult with a plastic surgeon that is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to figure out what would be best for you.

19y/o with breast size 32B

Excellent question! Your breast size is largely determined by your genetics. Moreover your breast size will change with pregnancies. We do not use herbs or supplements to create larger breasts. We will not advise you to use hormones for larger breasts as their are many associated health risks long term and short term. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. I wish you well.

Increasing Breast Size

Thank you for your questions. Natural or supplemental breast enhancing pills containing estrogen/hormones or other substances that claim to enhance breast size may be very dangerous for your health, not just in the short term, but also in the long term. It is best to meet and talk with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss and review breast augmentation surgery. A lot of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons have a no charge consultation fee, and they can assist you in finding affordable, safe and excellent breast augmentation surgery.

Benjamin J. Cousins MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgery

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon