What has Kylie Jenner done around her eye area? (photos)

Has Kylie Jenner done and eyebrow lift ? Or what has she done around her eye area, her eyes has more an almond shape now, how has she done that ?

Botox

Hello and thank you for your questions. From the pictures provided, it seems as though she has gotten botox to achieve a higher eyebrow arch and accentuate her eye features. I wouldn't think she has gotten surgery for her age.

What has Kylie Jenner done around her eye area?

Likely make up and Botox to accentuate the eye features and raise the eyebrow. I do not think she has had surgery.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

What are my options to improve my eye shape

From the 2 photos, she demonstrates a higher brow arch, with more of the eyelid platform or "eyeshadow space" showing. In her age group this is a result I would aim to achieve with Botox. No surgery is usually needed.

Jeffrey M. Joseph, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon