Can anyone explain to me what is the difference between McGhan Implant, Mentor Implant, and Natrelle Implant?

The FDA approved  rest implants by Mentor, Allergan, and Sientra are all manufactured according to very high FDA approved standards.  The choice of implant is based on surgeon preference and I do not think there are any distinct advantages of 1 over the other. For more information please read below:

Different manufacturers of implants

but the bottom line is that they are essentially all the same in my book.  If there was truly a better implant, everyone would be using them.  Most surgeons choose the manufacturer by their relationship with the rep and what perks they may get from that company (ie: pricing).  All implants will fail some day and they all have comparable warranties.  Sientra, another manufacture, only sells to board certified plastic surgeons.

Curtis Wong, MD

Tradenames & brands

McGhan was an implant company that was recently purchased by Allergan, the makers of Botox and other products.  One of their trade names is "Natrelle".

Mentor and Sientra are the other two companies that are have FDA approved implants.  And they have various tradenames for their products.  For example, Mentor uses the name "MemoryGel" for some of their silicone implants.

Differences...

McGhan made implants for many years. McGhan was bought out by Allergan which makes the Natrelle line. Mentor is a different company that makes excellent breast implants and they're owned by Johnson & Johnson. Each company produces a line of saline, silicone round and silicone shape (gummy bear) breast implants for cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery. Breast implants in the USA are FDA approved and safe. Best wishes, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD