Should I be really worried?

I just found out I am 4 weeks pregnant, I under went a breast augmentation 2 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the day of my surgery they did a pregnancy test. I was put on the following medications: tramadol for pain which I only took the first 3 days twice a day, zofran only once the first day, Flexeril just recently I took it twice the week before I found out I was pregnant, cephalexin for 10 days, and on my last day of the antibiotics I took Diflucan for a yeast infection from the antibiotics.

Breast augmentation during pregnancy...

First and foremost, you should see an obstetrician/gynecologist for determining the effects of surgery and medications on your 4 week old baby. This should be your primary concern. Evidence suggests that certain drugs can have negative effects on the fetus during the 15th and 56th days of gestation (i.e., 8 weeks of the 1st trimester). Fortunately there is no known effect on the fetus from most of the drugs commonly used in the breast augmentation procedure, especially when not used for the long-term during the first trimester. If your pregnancy had been known, you would have not been cleared for an elective surgical procedure. The breast implants themselves will have no impact on your pregnancy.

Secondly, the pregnancy and its related hormonal changes will gradually cause your breasts to swell with milk, causing stretching of your skin.

After delivery and nursing of your baby, you may notice changes in shape/size of your breasts (e.g., they may sag/droop requiring a breast lift in the future or may lose some breast tissue).

If you plan to have a breast lift, you may want to have it after your final pregnancy to avoid similar problems.

A complete evaluation from a board certified plastic surgeon including review of your prior records, medical history, and review of your surgical notes would be important to guide you about next steps.  

For now don’t worry about anything but your pregnancy. Your body needs time to recover, and generally speaking, final results of breast augmentation come about after 3-6 months.

Take care.