How Much Does Ultherapy Cost?

Ultherapy Costs- Find Out What They Include

Treatment costs for Ultherapy in our practice is very straightforward.  For upper face we charge $1500, for lower face we charge $2500 and for full face we charge $3500.  This is easy to compare, what is difficult to compare is what this includes.  We guarantee our treatment result, which means that if you do not obtain the result that you were expecting, we will retreat you for free. 

Why do we do this?  The reason is that the clinical trials for Ultherapy showed that not all patients obtained a beneficial result after one treatment.  The percentage was about 80-85%.  While this is a fantastic result for a non-invasive procedure, it is not 100%.  For our practice, this means that perhaps 1 in 5 patients will spend their money and be disappointed.  Fortunately, those same clinical trials showed that if non-responders were retreated, all of them obtained beneficial results.  With this in mind, we feel confident that by retreating our disappointed patients that we will obtain great results for everyone.

Why is this important?  With Ultherapy, there is a good chance that you will need a second treatment to get the results that you want.  When you discuss the procedure with your physician, you need to ask what happens if you do not get a great result.  Some practices across the country charge full-price for the second treatment, some a discounted price and some nothing at all.  This potential second treatment needs to be factored in to compare prices. 

Good luck.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy Cost Varies by Location, Practitioner

Ultherapy costs vary greatly from office to office and from city to city. In most major cities, the costs can vary from $2,500 to $4,000 for treating the face and neck, and this will be somewhat less in more rural areas and smaller cities. I know that this may sound like a weird answer, but we do know that in cities like New York and Los Angeles, one will pay somewhat more than what someone might pay where I live in Nashville, TN. What are the reasons? The procedure uses what are called disposables (transducers) and these cost the doctors money — and for Ulthera, this is a big cost. Then you need to consider all the things that most of us do not consider — rent, person’s salary doing the procedure and the time for performing the treatment — all of which adds dollars into the overall cost.

The reality is there is not a huge profit margin for most physicians doing this, and we like to make sure that the results justify the costs, and in this case, they most certainly do almost all of the time. Keep in mind that some might charge much less — this is fine if you want to go there — but you are also paying for the experience of the provider, and this is extremely important.The décolleté has recently been approved for treatment — most offices that have Ulthera will soon be offering this treatment. Prices again will vary, from about $1,500 to $2,500, depending on where you live.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of Ultherapy

Having the Ulthera machine for over a year and a half now, I have changed my pricing to reflect what areas we are trying to address as everyone is not created equally. When someone calls to obtain pricing, we provide them only with a range and ask the individual to come in for a consultation so we can discuss the areas of concern.  A larger area of treatment would require more treatment lines vs a smaller face so it is not fair to charge the same amount. In addition, I perform the treatments myself as I like to tailor the treatment for each individual.

Dr. H

Carlo P. Honrado, MD, FACS

How Much Does Ultherapy Cost, and is the pain worth it?

Is Ultherapy worth it?
The money? The pain?

Is it a guaranteed winner(result)?
Is anything automatic?

*Like everything in aesthetic plastic surgery, it is highly technique dependent and must be individualized to the patient.
“patients should not focus on what, but rather on who; who is the architect of what the patient sees”

The technology is a winner:
The pain is indicative of successfully delivering sufficient energy to effectuate a clinical change.
There is no downtime as the energy is delivered beneath the skin and therefore works from inside out.

Ultherapy can be used independently, as a therapeutic agent, both on the face and the body---including decollete, arm pit/bra strap bulges, breasts, arms, abdomen, inner thighs, knees.  
On the face it can be used in tandem with fillers or fat grafting.
On the body it can used before surgery to facilitate a surgical procedure or to optimize the surgical result, or it can be employed post operatively to work in tandem with the surgical result.

As an early adopter of the technology, now five years(since 2011) I have forged a close relationship with the scientists in the company and was awarded a certificate of recognition for my clinical advances and publications (using Ultherapy to remove silicone from the face and lips as well as to shrink nasal sin post surgically).
I have also learned who the good candidates are and who are not saving frustration and angst.

The cost is proportional to the area(size) being treated; with Ultherapy, each time the machine "fires" a line of energy, the company is paid.
Isolated facial regions vary from $500-$1000. Full faces are $4000. Body parts vary from$1000 to $6000.
I will offer patients a body region trial to see how the body works at a reduced fee; if full treatment is then sought, the full fee is required.

Hope this helps

Andrew Kornstein, MD, FACS

Ultherapy Cost

Dermatology Consultants currently charges $3500 for full face (including the chin strap) and $4500 for comprehensive- full face and full neck. We also have individual pricing for brow lifts, Decollete, perioral, and more. We asses all patients carefully before any treatment is performed.

Ultherapy price

The price of ultherapy will vary depending of which areas you want to treat usually runs from $1500 to $3500 depending of the area of the face or chest to be treated

Ultherapy Cost

Ultherapy ranges in price from about $1000.00 to $4,500.00 depending upon the areas and number of areas treated.  This price includes a thorough consultation where all patient goals are discussed at length and an appropriate treatment plan is created.  As the only FDA approved procedure to lift the skin around the eyes, neck and face, it has grown in popularity over the last few years as it has truly become for appropriate candidates a non-surgical alternative to a facelift procedure and puts patients on an entirely new aging curve.  

Ultherapy Fees in Savannah.

My fees for Ultherapy: 
Full face and neck, 2 levels. $3300. 
Full face and neck, 3 levels. $4500.  

Lower face and neck. 2 Levels. $2400. 
Upper face.                 2 levels.  $900. 

Ultherapy Costs

The cost of Ultherapy treatment will vary depending on the area that is treated. On average the procedure can range from $1000 to $4,500. It is very important to go to a Doctor’s office that can provide you with a full consultation to review what treatment therapy would be best to obtain your specific goals. If Ultherapy is not the best option, it is best to review with a Facial Plastic Surgeon that can provide other options which would be more suitable.

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy cost

Ultherapy is FDA approved for lifting the face, neck and brow. The cost of Ultherapy does not vary much among practices. The fee range is from $1500 to $3500 depending on the area being treated. The best decision is to choose a plastic surgeon who offer other options including ultherapy. If ultherapy will not work for you, that plastic surgeon inform you and may offer you other non surgical or even surgical option. Good luck.

Stanley Okoro, MD