How Much Does Ultherapy Cost?

Ultherapy Costs- Find Out What They Include

Treatment costs for Ultherapy in our practice is very straightforward.  For upper face we charge $1500, for lower face we charge $2500 and for full face we charge $3500.  This is easy to compare, what is difficult to compare is what this includes.  We guarantee our treatment result, which means that if you do not obtain the result that you were expecting, we will retreat you for free. 

Why do we do this?  The reason is that the clinical trials for Ultherapy showed that not all patients obtained a beneficial result after one treatment.  The percentage was about 80-85%.  While this is a fantastic result for a non-invasive procedure, it is not 100%.  For our practice, this means that perhaps 1 in 5 patients will spend their money and be disappointed.  Fortunately, those same clinical trials showed that if non-responders were retreated, all of them obtained beneficial results.  With this in mind, we feel confident that by retreating our disappointed patients that we will obtain great results for everyone.

Why is this important?  With Ultherapy, there is a good chance that you will need a second treatment to get the results that you want.  When you discuss the procedure with your physician, you need to ask what happens if you do not get a great result.  Some practices across the country charge full-price for the second treatment, some a discounted price and some nothing at all.  This potential second treatment needs to be factored in to compare prices. 

Good luck.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy Cost Varies by Location, Practitioner

Ultherapy costs vary greatly from office to office and from city to city. In most major cities, the costs can vary from $2,500 to $4,000 for treating the face and neck, and this will be somewhat less in more rural areas and smaller cities. I know that this may sound like a weird answer, but we do know that in cities like New York and Los Angeles, one will pay somewhat more than what someone might pay where I live in Nashville, TN. What are the reasons? The procedure uses what are called disposables (transducers) and these cost the doctors money — and for Ulthera, this is a big cost. Then you need to consider all the things that most of us do not consider — rent, person’s salary doing the procedure and the time for performing the treatment — all of which adds dollars into the overall cost.

The reality is there is not a huge profit margin for most physicians doing this, and we like to make sure that the results justify the costs, and in this case, they most certainly do almost all of the time. Keep in mind that some might charge much less — this is fine if you want to go there — but you are also paying for the experience of the provider, and this is extremely important.The décolleté has recently been approved for treatment — most offices that have Ulthera will soon be offering this treatment. Prices again will vary, from about $1,500 to $2,500, depending on where you live.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Ultherapy price

The price of ultherapy will vary depending of which areas you want to treat usually runs from $1500 to $3500 depending of the area of the face or chest to be treated

Ultherapy Cost

Ultherapy ranges in price from about $1000.00 to $4,500.00 depending upon the areas and number of areas treated.  This price includes a thorough consultation where all patient goals are discussed at length and an appropriate treatment plan is created.  As the only FDA approved procedure to lift the skin around the eyes, neck and face, it has grown in popularity over the last few years as it has truly become for appropriate candidates a non-surgical alternative to a facelift procedure and puts patients on an entirely new aging curve.  

Ultherapy Fees in Savannah.

My fees for Ultherapy: 
Full face and neck, 2 levels. $3300. 
Full face and neck, 3 levels. $4500.  

Lower face and neck. 2 Levels. $2400. 
Upper face.                 2 levels.  $900. 

Cost of Ultherapy treatments

While cost is an important factor to consider while choosing a physician to preform Ulthera, it's most important to find someone who is an expert with the procedure. Make sure to check the doctor's credentials and ask how long they have used Ulthera in their office. I always meet with my patients to make sure that they are good candidate for Ulthera before they undergo the procedure, and that it's the most appropriate treatment to meet their expectations. There are people who are not considered to be good Ulthera candidates, so it's important to make sure that the treating doctor is experienced and ethical in order to get an honest and unbiased opinion. In my office, the price depends on what area of the face a patient is interested in treating. The average Ulthera treatment in my office costs approximately $3500 depending exactly what areas my patients are trying to target. We can treat the upper face, lower face, neck, and if desired pay special attention to the areas around the eyes and mouth. I customize each Ulthera treatment so that my patients get the best possible outcome. Please feel free to call my office or click the link below for more information!

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

How Much Does Ultherapy Cost?

Depending on where you live and what areas of the face need to addressed, Ultherapy can run from $1000 to $5000.  Ulthera can be used to lift upper lids and brows, on mid face and under the chin area, as well as the neck and chest area. 

Victoria Karlinsky, MD
Manhattan General Surgeon

Ultherapy Costs

The cost of Ultherapy treatment will vary depending on the area that is treated. On average the procedure can range from $1000 to $4,500. It is very important to go to a Doctor’s office that can provide you with a full consultation to review what treatment therapy would be best to obtain your specific goals. If Ultherapy is not the best option, it is best to review with a Facial Plastic Surgeon that can provide other options which would be more suitable.

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy cost

Ultherapy is FDA approved for lifting the face, neck and brow. The cost of Ultherapy does not vary much among practices. The fee range is from $1500 to $3500 depending on the area being treated. The best decision is to choose a plastic surgeon who offer other options including ultherapy. If ultherapy will not work for you, that plastic surgeon inform you and may offer you other non surgical or even surgical option. Good luck.

Stanley Okoro, MD

Ultherapy cost

We charge 3600 USD for Ultherapy for the entire face and neck and will also throw in the eyes (under eyes) and crow's feet at no charge (typically $800 value) in the Williamsville, NY area.