Average Cost for Restylane Under Eye Fillers?

What's the average cost for restalyne fillers under eye? I went for a consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon, he says I need 1 syringe per eye,$2500 Tx both eyes. Price is expensive, please let me know if this price is reasonable/ not? Where can I find an affordable oculoplastic surgeon in CA?

Check with your plastic surgeon, get an accurate estimate!

In the vast majority of medical practices, Restylane is charged by the syringe. A syringe that holds 1.0cc of Restylane typically costs between $400 and $600. The number of syringes utilized is dependent on the patient’s physical findings and aesthetic goals.
It’s important to discuss these issues with your plastic surgeon before proceeding with treatment. This will minimize confusion and ultimately result in a higher level of patient satisfaction.

Restylane cost

In Toronto, Ontario, Restylane is generally charged by the syringe and not by the area. It would range from $600 to $700 for a syringe regardless of where it is injected. The amount you would require depends on a physical examination of your concern and your expectations.

Under eye Restylane is the most demanding location.

What you are paying for is yes the cost of the Restylane.  However, you are also paying for the time of the surgeon to use their experience, skill, and artistry to place the material.   The material can't be just slammed in like it is low in the cheek or in the chin, or nasolabial fold.  This is essentially surgery that happens to be performed in the office through a needle.  With experience, under eye Restylane is more powerful than any midface or lower eyelid surgery.  Yes the service is expensive.  However it is also an art form.  I am not familiar with too many dermatologists in Los Angeles who are doing a great job under the eyes and only charging $800 per syringe.  

As an adjunct

In our practice we don't use fillers as money makers. It is an adjunct I offer patients to maximize their results but that is it really. I do all my own injections. If it is going to be my name associated with the results, I prefer to be the one injecting. That being said I do end up doing a lot of injections as patients are more and more asking for quick procedure results with little downtimes. I prefer to operated but the goal is happy patients. So be it haha. 

Fillers do give good results. Below is the link for my pricing. 

Hope this helps.

DrC

Benjamin Caughlin, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of filler for under eyes

The cost charged for filler under the eyelid may be dependent on the complexity of your situation, the amount of product, the city and the phsyician. 800 - 1600 or more.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Under eye restylane

The fee for restylane can vary around the country. I think you can find a range between $650 -$1250/syringe in most communities.

Average cost for Restalyne under eye

I typically use one syringe for both eyes with excellent and lasting results for a cost of $660.00. Without an exam I can't tell you whether you really need to syringes, but you may wish to get a second opinion. Please use a board certified physician - Restylane injections require an expert.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Average Cost for Restylane

Restylane is not charged per area. It is charged per syringe. A syringe of Restylane costs $600 regardless which area it is injected in. Your doctor will determine the amount that is required at your consultation. It is important to find an injector that is experienced with injecting that area.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Cost For Restylane

The cost can vary depending on the city/area. The range can be anywhere from $500-700 per syringe. Treating the undereye area is considered off label and it is a delicate area to be treated, so it is important to find an injector that is highly experienced with injecting that area. With that being said, you will likely be paying a premium for your injector's expertise as well.

Cost for Restylane Under Eye Fillers

Pricing in one area will not be appropriate for another area. So, while this pricing would not be appropriate for South Florida, it may be appropriate in your area. We are currently charging $550 for the first syringe and $450 for the second.

Visit the restylaneusa.com to find injectors in your area. The website will identify the top injectors in your area. You should consult with 3 top injectors in your to find the one that best fits your needs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS