Is this snoopy or do I just need to wait for implants to drop?

Does this look like early snoopy deformity or do I just need to stop doing my head in and wait for them to drop into the lower pole. Post op day 1 with textured implants.

1 day post op

Considering that you state this is day 1 post op- yes, I'd definitely suggest you wait a while to evaluate. Textured implants don't typically "drop" as much as smooth, however you can expect the breasts to feel firm and top heavy for at least a couple months after surgery. Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon for post op advice.

All the best 

Hello! Thank you for your question! You are still early post-procedure. Your appearance looks typical at this stage and will continue to improve as the swelling subsides and the implants continue to settle into their desired position. This usually proceeds over the next several weeks as the lower pole skin/breast stretches to accommodate the implants. Follow-up closely with your surgeon for additional restrictions/instructions and the potential use of bras/garments or massage that may encourage the implant to settle appropriately. If still displaced after this time, a surgical procedure may be necessary to further open the pocket and bring the implant(s) down. Hope that this helps! Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD