Lipo dissolve? Or Clatuu Fat Freezing?

I have managed to lose weight from diet and training. But I have saddlebags on thighs/inner thigh fat. It's my trouble spot. I do not want liposuction as loose skin is just far too big of a risk I already have some loose skin on inner thighs from my weight loss. But I'll be flat chested and have a skeleton face before my thighs slim down! Does anyone know about these two procedures? Which one may be better? I don't want to waste my money on a silly fad that doesn't really work.

Lipo dissolve does work, but you should consider Sculpsure and possibly Venus Freeze

Lipodissove, with the likely active ingredient Deoxycholic acid, does work.  I have been performing this procedure for more than 10 years on hundreds of patients with high patient satisfaction.  It can be particularly helpful for the inner and outer thighs.  For most patients, it does not leave behind loose skin as it can produce enough inflammation to produce some skin tightening and generally the loss of fat is not sufficient to leave behind loose skin as with high volume liposuction.  However, you should consider body contouring with Sculpsure.  I have recently added this to my practice and I can suggest the following.  In comparison, Sculpsure is far less painful, safer, lower recovery time and at least similar if not better and more reproducible results.  It also does not leave behind loose skin.  Good luck.

Washington DC Dermatologist