I am now 11-week post 3rd operation. Am I even? I feel like the left breast is sitting differently. (Photo)

I had a breast Reduction in left, lift & implants in March this year. I developed a staph infection 2 weeks’ post op in my left breast, which resulted in the implant being removed. I was not able to have another surgery until 5 months after. In August, I had my breast implant put back in the left breast, although had a larger implant placed in due to loosing natural breast tissue from infection. In addition to this surgery, I had the skin tightened and areola reduced on my right breast.

Assessing result after three breast operations

Thank you for asking about your L breast reduction and R breast lift and implants.

• You have been through a lot this year! 
  • Your photos seem to look ok - for what you have been through.
  • Please do nothing more for a year after this last procedure -
  • Then all the swelling should be gone and you and your surgeon can decide whether or not more surgery is needed to get the result you want.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS