I'm 20 years old, would a botox brow lift be beneficial? (photos)

Hello, I am 20 years old and want a nonsurgical botox brow lift. My brows are droopy on my eyes and brow bone is quite prominent. Ptosis is in my family. I lift my brows consciously always and for photos, and have forehead wrinkles from doing this. When I lift my brows, they also hide my brow bone, which I like. I undertand with botox they may still be low, and I want them to look natural but lifted. I am not the best with pain, so no surgery. Will this work for me? Please see photos. Thankyou.

Try BOTOX to See If You Like the Results

Thanks for your question. BOTOX can provide you with a slight lift of the outer aspect of the brow. It will also reduce the forehead wrinkling that can lead to permanent etching of the dermis, so it can be preventive. It will not raise your brows as you have demonstrated in one of your photos. I would suggest trying it once, and if you don't like the result it will fade and you will return to your pretreatment state. Best wishes.

Botox Brow Lift

Botox may be an option for you as it can provide a slight lift. 

I'd recommend booking a consultation with a skilled and qualified injector to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure. 

Take care. 

Elevation of the eyebrows with Botox

Thank you for your question.  Your eyebrows do appear to be naturally somewhat low and it is possible that Botox would produce some elevation of the brows.  I would be surprised if you got is much elevation is you are demonstrating when you pick the eyebrows up but you may be able to achieve

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Try the botox browlift

Botox gives a nice yet subtle lift to the peak of the brows and it's popular at all ages. Most of my patients combine it with other areas and fillers, but you simply try it out. It'll wear off in 3-4 months. Ptosis is extremely uncommon with botox injected at this specific site. 

Liquid Brow Lift

This is a great question!  Botox, when injected properly can give an arched appearance to the brows.  Make sure to see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon- someone experienced in this technique.

Botox

Thank you for your question in regards to Botox.

Botox can help give you the appearance of an arched brow. Botox typically will last 3-4 months, To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Botox Brow Lift

Dear caitea95:

Thanks for sharing your photos. While they are not optimal, they do show how much potential you have for a great, arched Botox Brow Lift!

A nice benefit of you age is the many years you can anticipate a minimally invasive, near pain free injection will keep you from a surgical lift. By that time there may be other options. Many of my patients like the use of a topical anesthetic placed 30-45 minutes before injection and the use of a ice cube on the injection site prior to and after the needle stick to easily get through and reduce bruising and swelling too. 

Consult with an expert injector with Board Certification in Plastic Surgery or ENT Facial Surgery who performs this skilled procedure for your best results. Good luck!

Dean P. Kane, MD, FACS

Botox for brow lifting

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photos. Botox can be used to shape the brow in many different fashions. I would go to an experienced injector to help get the shape that you are looking for. At this young age, you have very little skin laxity or brow ptosis,  so you should respond very well to a Botox treatment. The most important aspect of getting a good result, is the skill and experience level of your injector. 

Botox and Brow Lift

Botox can give you a subtle brow lift and perhaps that would be all that you need to make you happy with your brow.  It will not lift it as much as you show when you are pulling on your forehead.  You only need a small amount of Botox to perform this properly.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox brow lift

Thank you for asking about your Botox brow lift.

• Yes - if the natural position of your brows is the look in the picture, Botox can give you a nice lift and still look natural.
  • It will not be as high  when raising your brows very high - as shown in the other photo.
  • I think it will be a nice way to solve your problem and make you feel  much less self-conscious.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.