I have had 4 babies. I have wrinkled skin around my belly button. Would a laser procedure or Thermage help me at all? (Photo)

Thermage to tighten the abdomen

I love using Thermage to tighten the skin in the abodminal area.  It is a great non-invasive way to improve the appearance without any down time.  An in person consultation is really the only way to see if you would be a good candidate. Please consult a board certified dermatologist who has expertise in Thermage for the best cosmetic results.

Thermage

thermage would definitely help you tighten your skin, but you also seem to have an umbilical hernia which may need surgery to repair.

Baruch Jacobs, MD, FACS

Wrinkly Skin Around Belly -- Thermage/Venus Legacy and ThermiTight

I love using thermitight on this and following the procedure with either thermage or venus legacy.  You can get profound tightening without surgery. I suggest speaking to an expert about options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

I have had 4 babies. I have wrinkled skin around my belly button. Would a laser procedure or Thermage help me at all?

Thank you for the question.  Personally, I would not recommend the use of lasers, thermal or any other noninvasive treatment for patients  in your position who wish to see a significant change.  As you know, your abdominal wall changes are related to pregnancy; significant loss of skin elasticity, spreading of the abdominal wall muscles, and a possible peri umbilical hernia, are best addressed with a tummy tuck operation. Keep in mind, that even a full tummy, operation will not completely remove the "wrinkled skin" ( that skin above the umbilicus).  Please do not waste your time/resources on heavily marketed, noninvasive technology you will  undoubtedly hear  about. Best wishes.