Does anyone know the best antidepressants for botched laser (Thermage, Ultherapy, Fraxel)?

I never thought that this could happen and it has. To many women , apparently. Are there any physicians who know how to go about this? Life must go on, but my looks were a big part of my identity.

Botched Laser and Depression

Unfortunately there are many spas or untrained offices which offer these lasers and I am so sorry for you.  There are many excellent physicians to help you cope psychologically and help fix the effects of the lasers.  I would consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in these lasers for guidance.

#laserresurfacing

Im sorry to hear about your experience. I get questions similar to your situation a few times a week. I am one of the pioneers of Fraxel laser. I have experience with this device for more than 12 yrs now. I use my Fraxel and CO2 lasers on a daily basis. I have never had a patient who didn't like the results of my treatments. sorry that you're having such a result. but let me know please how I can be of help

Misbah Khan MD, FAAD, FACMS